• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

2 suggestions

Allen Allen IV

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Suggestion 1;
Type (Website, In-game) - In-game
Suggestion - give the people banned for family share the link for the site
How will it benefit the server - This will make it easier for people that are using family share that want to play on the server to find the forums and get white-listed (I know few people would actually benefit from this, but it would help out the few people that wanted to join the server but were family shared)
Link (if needed) -

Suggestion 2;
Type (Website, In-game) - In-Game
Suggestion - Allow chefs to have SMGs like the medic class
How will it benefit the server - This will help chefs defend their shops, as they aren't usually equipped with any defenses, along with improve the overall quality of life while playing as chef
Link (if needed) -

CozyBuns

+1 to first

-1 to second, what kind of chef know's how to use a smg?!?!

G-Man

Staff member
+1 to the first
+/- to the second. I wouldn't go with an SMG, maybe something like a big knife (they are chefs, after all.) or some kind of old school gun like the Remington, which would fit RP if they were running a western style bar or something like that

yoyok12345

+1 to the first
+/- to the second. I wouldn't go with an SMG, maybe something like a big knife (they are chefs, after all.) or some kind of old school gun like the Remington, which would fit RP if they were running a western style bar or something like that
Give them a sword :OMEGALUL:

Allen Allen IV

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+/- I would agree for them having guns, but only make it a 1 handed weapon (pistol)
so far they can only have 1 handed weapons already (like the civ), my suggestion is allowing them to be able to have SMGs (like the medic)