• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

<3 (Actually Important)

bubba_bubba

Staff member
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOO
FYRE Y U RESIGNNNNN
tenor.gif

<3

Congrats on the promo Peter!

Last edited:
People come and go. Sad to see Fyre retiring from management part of community but good thing he's still a Co-Owner. Other then that best of luck to Peter!;)

tblazzzer

This mans was a fucking legend.
Thanks for giving me a chance at staff.

Bacon

Thank you for being such a good manager, Fyre!
Congragulations and good luck Peter on being manager!

Shit, I knew this was coming but this is too soon!

Kiezuh

Were gonna miss you fyre we love you bro, Thank you for all the help and fun times!!!!

Naruto Uchiha

Staff member
Than you @Fyre for everything you have done for this server. I will believe in Peter and everything he does.

Zoe

Fluffy Princess
Staff member
It's fine no one even knows who I am again so it's irrelevant. What's important is that you understand <3
I remember you lmao, we very much disliked eachother

G-Man

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats @PISTOL PETER You've got a strong legacy to follow, my friend. I have faith you'll take up the mantle just fine and do the best you can.
When things get tough don't let it wear you down, that is what all of us are for. Lean on us when you need to and take breaks when you're feeling overwhelmed. I know I would need it from time to time if I were in your shoes

@Fyre It's going to be nice to relax and enjoy the game without having to worry about as much constantly pulling you out of what you are doing. Congrats on your (sort of) retirement. You've exceeded all of my expectations, helped forge the server into a real community, and made me proud.

Cheers to you both