• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

:)

bubba_bubba

Staff member
THIS IS NOT A RESIGNATION POST.
Just appreciation.

I just wanna thank you all for making Orion a great place!

Here I go:
@sicko greed - I haven't talked to you much, but you're pretty chill and funny. Thanks for running this great server.

@Fyre - You're awesome. You have helped me a lot along my way. From my first application to my last, you lectured many times. And it really helped. Thanks man.

@Bong - You remind me of that one time I got hella pissed. Your message told me to calm down and watch what I'm saying. This makes you one of the reasons why I'm where I'm at now. Thanks for everything you've done.

@Albino707 - (Lol. Promise me you'll blow me up next time you see me.) You're the prophet. You get to do almost whatever you want. You were there on my very first day. My first sit I heard, "Let Albino handle it." When you came, I was amazed by your CC and your serious yet funny attitude. Thanks for being a great person.

@PISTOL PETER - Wow. Look where you're at now. I watched you grow from T-Mod to, well, Super Admin. It's crazy. You and your great attitude makes me happy. Thank you for your activity on this server.

@Cyan - I wanna thank you for your hard work on all the CC's and the server updates. Right after you guys applied the vape update, you visited the server and hang out with us. For the first time ever, I heard your voice. Can you believe that? I've never heard your voice before. You're pretty funny. You play a big role on Orion, and you deserve some thanks.

@Kawaii - I love watching your Youtube channel. Your videos are hella funny. Besides that, you're pretty chill and pretty cool. I don't know you as well as others though. We should hang out sometime.
Thanks dude.

@G-Man - You are of the many people I look up to. Your massive bases and professional attitude make you a great staff and friend. When I asked you for help, you would help me. Finally, your CC is so simple, yet amazing. So calm and professional.
Thanks for being a great friend.

@coarl - You're the guy who took my sit before Albino came. You're one of the first staff I ever met. Later on, when I became more active, I learned more about you. You had a good attitude, and were pretty chill. After, you helped train me. You reviewed ULX with me, and made sure I had everything. Thanks for your help.

@Tails - You're a great dude. You decided to play TF2 with me cuz you were bored. You're pretty good at Fortnite too. As you said you were season 3.. but I can beat you half of the time lol.
Thanks for everything dude.

@PillowBurger -. You are a kewl dude. I remember I met you for the first time sometime in my 2nd month of Orion. You were hanging out with ( I forgot who) and called out someone breaking the rules behind you. Then a while later, you applied for staff. Look where you are now. Good job.

@jlgcuntboy11 - You're pretty chill and know the rule pretty well. I remember when I used to minge a lot. Whenever you jailed me, you would explain to me vividly why. From that, I learned many of the rules.
Thanks for that.

@Naruto Uchiha - You're crazy man. First 4 weeks on Orion, you got staff. I wish I acted like that before... Lol you're pretty open to talking to me about things. You're a good friend. Thanks for everything bud.

@Allen Allen IV - The very first person I asked to vouch for me. You're really chill and nice. You make a great friend. You like to mess around once in a while, and that time is super fun. Thanks dude. Furries are wierd.

@Mario -. How long have I seen you as staff? Have I ever seen you not as staff before? Anyways, you're pretty cool. You're open to helping or anyone else out with anything. I don't know you as much as others, but we should talk more often. Thanks for your time on Oriobm

@Psikick312 (derpperd312) - You are hella cool dude. Your CC is nice, and your attitude is so chill and relaxed. You're so serious in sits and so playful besides. Thanks for everything.

@Striker - GG. Imma beat you in fortnite one day.

@-DL- - I like the way you think. I also like your ideas. I really hope you get back the rank you had before. It sounds like you had hella fun. Thanks for being a great friend, and a good person to talk to.

@Frank Castle - Well, you're amazing. I like your profile message as you got T-Mod back. "Puts trench coat back on, brushing off the dust build up from being hung up for so long... " So dramatic my dude. Thank you, and welcome back.

@KentonMG - HAHAHA HAHA GET GUD <3

@MadMuffintops - RDM RDM RDM RDM RDM RDM
love you <3

@Lube! - Keep on posting those vids dude. You look awesome out there!

@ArchonCore - Wow. I want to thank you so much for what you've done for me. I want to wish you great luck on your own life and future. Have fun! Come visit us sometime!

@yoyok12345 - Suspect Down!

@Jef - :p <3

@Wiwo - :( Never pull that again, okay?

@Zoe - You are, the friendliest person I've ever met on Orion. You are pretty cool too. Thanks for hanging out with me and others. <3

@Kdude - Wya man? I miss you...

@richy - I miss you too...

@FCxLegenD - Welcome to Orion cuz. You're gonna love it here. <3

Want to be added? Tell me! Thanks for everything guys!

Last edited:

Tails

Event Manager
Staff member
Head Admin
Thank you for your work on the server and being an awesome staff member. Hit me up with a message anytime if you want to play a game or anything for that matter. <3

When you don't get your name in it ;w; (Jk ily qnd I get it!!)

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
You know you can't forget yourself in an appreciation post.

You've been doing excellent work from what I've seen in my time back. And from when I left, I didn't know as much about you other than I found you often reporting people who broke rules. Personally I see that as a good quality for a staff member, someone who actually tries to help stop someone breaking the rules, or at least have the situation be investigated on, just incase. And now you are staff too, I am happy to know I can work beside an awesome staff member, who will grow even further as time progresses. Thank you for all your hardwork, and honesty, and kindness you give out to the server.

bubba_bubba

Staff member
You know you can't forget yourself in an appreciation post.

You've been doing excellent work from what I've seen in my time back. And from when I left, I didn't know as much about you other than I found you often reporting people who broke rules. Personally I see that as a good quality for a staff member, someone who actually tries to help stop someone breaking the rules, or at least have the situation be investigated on, just incase. And now you are staff too, I am happy to know I can work beside an awesome staff member, who will grow even further as time progresses. Thank you for all your hardwork, and honesty, and kindness you give out to the server.
Awww, thanks man! <3

Allen Allen IV

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
@Allen Allen IV - The very first person I asked to vouch for me. You're really chill and nice. You make a great friend. You like to mess around once in a while, and that time is super fun. Thanks dude. Furries are wierd.
Thank
Im not a furry you weeb
IMG_20181126_203835.jpg this is the shit im in to

Naruto Uchiha

Staff member
Lol keep up the good work man, the first time you ask me about vouching for you I know you where gonna get it, I even placed a bet on you XD.