• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Addressing the Rumors

Albino707

The Prophet
Administrator
Old Man
Hello again!

Mr.Resignation has arrived! I am making this post due to recent events!

Though to give you all a pretense. As I said I am completely resigned from Orion Network, though I told Fyre I would maintain a part of the higher up chats via snapchat to slowly disembody myself from the server. Though back to the reason I am here. There are rumors that are being spread attempting to place the higher staff, specifically Fyre, Cyan, and Bong in a bad light. These rumors are entirely that, just rumors. Much of this is due to bad blood between the gossip spreader, and the staff members involved. Of course I myself cannot divulge information that is heavily placed on this topic on a open forum, as I don't believe it is something that is very professional, though those of you that have questions about this drama and know about the drama itself, please feel free to contact me and I will be willing to explain the full situation if you have doubts in the validity of my statements calling out the rumors.

It is unfortunate that I had to return to make a post like this, though this is something that is unneeded with my departure from the server. Know that if I was to leave this server as I did and found these rumors to be true, I would have returned in post-haste to mend the situation and punish those which retired to be punished. It would have been unfortunate that in this circumstance it would be the case, though luckily the rumors came up as false. Know that any claims that come out from the party who is spreading the rumors are made, know they are made from spite and the belief that they were not only attacked but wronged by the higher staff of this server, not fact.

If you do have questions on this, you can once again contact me directly via the forums or if those in the community would like to see this be placed into a public discussion you may do so on this post. I ask that you keep things respectful and I ask that the staff members who were called out, Fyre, Cyan, and Bong specifically leave the responses to these questions to me. The reasoning for me to do that, just as I know there will be questions about it, is because each of these members have been sick of this topic in its entirety and would prefer they not make emotional responses, restricting them to "stoop to the gossip spreaders" level. Know that I would have only ever left this server with having faith in the capabilities of those who are now your higher staff. Each admin and higher are people who I more than appreciate for their efforts and have shown me the type of individuals you are, not by how they treated myself, but the merits of their work.

Best Regards and I look forward to the questions,
Albino707

Last edited:

Kawaii

Kawaifu
Staff member
Admin
Thank you. I'm sure they are not the only ones fed up with the rumors and drama. This post speaks volumes of the values Orion has held. Once again albino has explained his point in an elegant and thoughtful manner. Thank you.

coarl

Jamba Juice Catto
Staff member
Admin
<3 Love you albion and will miss you and like what kawi said ^

Albino707

The Prophet
Administrator
Old Man
Of course! I will attempt to be as transparent as possible through all of my responses and cull any of out of context portions of all this nonsense.

Juan

Thank you albino <3 i was confused first reading that but you debunked it well

Tails

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Thank you Albino for making a post about these issues. Much appreciated.

Thank you for helping out here. Even when you're resigned you still make some pretty big impacts. Thank you.

Mochi

Even though I have no knowledge of these rumors, Seeing how articulate and concise you are in I assume to be a vast issue really shows how much you care about the validity of these rumors and your care for the well being of orion's community and staff. Thank you

Zero

Thank you. I'm sure they are not the only ones fed up with the rumors and drama. This post speaks volumes of the values Orion has held. Once again albino has explained his point in an elegant and thoughtful manner. Thank you.
*raises hand*

Yee

Thank you Albino for making this <3