• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Archangel Chapter 1 - "Fate"

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
You awake from your sleep on board of a Concordia-class Jumpship. A rather small craft but still capable of interplanetary travel and 'Mech transportation.

the Intercomm for your bunk turns on
"Jake, Samson, and Romeo please head to the operations center"

You instantly recognize the voice as John A. Faighn your captain and renowned pilot from the First Solar War. His voice was extremely serious, a tone not uncommon to the crew of the Atlas

Jingle

* Jake would wake up in a cold sweat. *
"Orders from the Cap', I guess..."

* Jake would get out from the bottom bunk and avoid hitting his head on the top bunk, if any, and walk out of the room towards the Operations Center. *

* Upon finding the Op Center, Jake would go inside and looks around the room. *

// what does the room look like?

Last edited:

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
* Jake would wake up in a cold sweat. *
"Orders from the Cap', I guess..."

* Jake would get out from the bottom bunk and avoid hitting his head on the top bunk, if any, and walk out of the room towards the Operations Center. *

* Upon finding the Op Center, Jake would go inside and looks around the room. *

// what does the room look like?
You see Samson and Romeo standing around a holotable with what appears to be a ship with missing thrusters. On the side are several tactical computers and a list of 'Mechs and their status posted on the wall
Captain John turns to you

"We were hailed by a damaged smuggler." "They seem to have blowm off their thrusters in attempt to jump themselves to their black market"

Samson cuts him off with a strong Terran accent, Irish maybe?
"We should just take their goods and blow them to oblivion, save us another trip to a god-forsaken Trade Post"

Romeo proceeds to provide his input
"Smuggling is illegal in Martian space, why not tow them into the next checkpoint and see if there was a bounty on this ship?"

The two begin arguing with eachother until Faighn calls them to attention
"John, what do you think we should do? Got any other ideas in mind?"

Last edited:

Jingle

The two begin arguing with eachother until Faighn calls them to attention
"John, what do you think we should do? Got any other ideas in mind?"
"Considering that we're in Martian space, we wouldn't want to be associated with a potential smuggling ring. BUT, I wouldn't mind firing the guns and avoiding a trip to the Post."

"Is it possible for us to board their ship and get information from them face-to-face? Because if so, I wanna go do that. We might even get a reward beforehand."

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
"Considering that we're in Martian space, we wouldn't want to be associated with a potential smuggling ring. BUT, I wouldn't mind firing the guns and avoiding a trip to the Post."

"Is it possible for us to board their ship and get information from them face-to-face? Because if so, I wanna go do that. We might even get a reward beforehand."
Romeo looks back at you with support
"Yeah, lets try not killing everyone we run into Samson"

"Cap' can you try hailing them to prepare their side-dock?"

The captain turns to the communication console and you incoherently hear him spew out a flurry if orders afer a while he then turns back in slight dismay
"Their communications don't seem to be recieving"
"We could try boarding anyways but it could look like piracy if another ship comes along"

Jingle

Romeo looks back at you with support
"Yeah, lets try not killing everyone we run into Samson"

"Cap' can you try hailing them to prepare their side-dock?"

The captain turns to the communication console and you incoherently hear him spew out a flurry if orders afer a while he then turns back in slight dismay
"Their communications don't seem to be recieving"
"We could try boarding anyways but it could look like piracy if another ship comes along"
"Well, I'm not against killing people, Romeo. Do we have any weapons, like a handgun or a rifle, here on the Atlas? If not, we shouldn't try boarding. Smugglers typically have some sort of weapon on them... I wouldn't suggest blowing them up either because I kinda wait to look at their stuff..."

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
"Well, I'm not against killing people, Romeo. Do we have any weapons, like a handgun or a rifle, here on the Atlas? If not, we shouldn't try boarding. Smugglers typically have some sort of weapon on them... I wouldn't suggest blowing them up either because I kinda wait to look at their stuff..."
Faighn nods in agreement
"We should have some Laser rifles and autoguns. If you are up to it you can grab some powered armor and I will get you dropped off at their mech hangar"

Jingle

Faighn nods in agreement
"We should have some Laser rifles and autoguns. If you are up to it you can grab some powered armor and I will get you dropped off at their mech hangar"
* Jake would exclaim in excitement, not that he's excited to kill people, because that'd be bad. *

"Perfect, I'll take a laser rifle. Are you going to tag along Samson?"

"We should also move the Atlas to their side-docks just in case we need to evac."

* Jake would think for a moment before replying once more. *
"Also, I'm not so sure on the power armour. I'd be willing to take maybe a chestplate and leggings."

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
* Jake would exclaim in excitement, not that he's excited to kill people, because that'd be bad. *

"Perfect, I'll take a laser rifle. Are you going to tag along Samson?"

"We should also move the Atlas to their side-docks just in case we need to evac."

* Jake would think for a moment before replying once more. *
"Also, I'm not so sure on the power armour. I'd be willing to take maybe a chestplate and leggings."
Samson replies with some dissapointment duebto the fact that he will be seeing no action
"Sure, I'll hold onto the autogun"

Romeo proceeds to talk to Faighn in order to get the Atlas docked at the side hangar

Samson then begins walking towards the armory with haste

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
// wtf he's gonna be IN the action.

* Jake would go to the armoury in a normal stride and upon arrival enters the room and looks around. *

// wat see?
// Action as in blowing shit up

Jake would see 4 racks of various weaponry neatly organized with ammo bins in between each rack. On the far end you see a large cannon, maybe able to scratch a 'Mech.

Around the rest of the room you see 9 sets of Powered Armor and a set of lockers which have remained empty for years.

You see Samson grabbing an autogun, an ancient yet effective weapon for Infantry combat. Samson also proceeds to put on a full set of Powered Armor.

Samson turns back at you
"I'll be in the boarding dock. Do you remember where it is?"

Jingle

Jake would see 4 racks of various weaponry neatly organized with ammo bins in between each rack. On the far end you see a large cannon, maybe able to scratch a 'Mech.
* Jake inspects the racks to see what weapons are there. He also inspects the size of the large cannon, wondering if he could carry it. *

Samson turns back at you
"I'll be in the boarding dock. Do you remember where it is?"
"Vaguely, could ya' give me some directions while I make my choices here?"

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
* Jake inspects the racks to see what weapons are there. He also inspects the size of the large cannon, wondering if he could carry it. *

"Vaguely, could ya' give me some directions while I make my choices here?"
The cannon is quite heavy and it looks like a Powered suit is required for effective use.

On the racks Jake sees the aforementioned laser rifles and autoguns of various calibers. Back then they could be classified as SMGs, Rifles, and Light machine guns but are now generalized in this day

"The Boarding dock is past the 'Mech bays and on both sides are air-locks which leads into the main dock. The 'Mech bays can be accessed through the Service Lift. I'll meet you there"

Jingle

"The Boarding dock is past the 'Mech bays and on both sides are air-locks which leads into the main dock. The 'Mech bays can be accessed through the Service Lift. I'll meet you there"
"Meet cha' there."

* Jake would first go towards the power suits and puts it on entirely. Next, he goes and grabs an (LMG) autogun. He also grabs a spare laser rifle and looks around for a sling before leaving. *

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
"Meet cha' there."

* Jake would first go towards the power suits and puts it on entirely. Next, he goes and grabs an (LMG) autogun. He also grabs a spare laser rifle and looks around for a sling before leaving. *
In the far Corner of the armory you see various attachments and slings in a make-shift container. It is safe to assume that most of those attachments are broken but the slings are usable

Jingle

In the far Corner of the armory you see various attachments and slings in a make-shift container. It is safe to assume that most of those attachments are broken but the slings are usable
* Being the investigative lad that he is, Jake would set down his autogun and laser rifle onto the ground and inspect the container and checks to see what attachments are there and if any of them are still usable. *

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
* Being the investigative lad that he is, Jake would set down his autogun and laser rifle onto the ground and inspect the container and checks to see what attachments are there and if any of them are still usable. *
You would spend some time looking at each attachment. The working attachments you do find include an overcharged laser rifle battery, extremely volatile and an Autogun Comphensator, quite useless when wearing Powered Armor

As you would be searching for other attachments you hear over the Intercomm Captain Faighn
"Delta-4, We are nearing the Smuggler, please report to the boarding dock."

Jingle

You would spend some time looking at each attachment. The working attachments you do find include an overcharged laser rifle battery, extremely volatile and an Autogun Comphensator, quite useless when wearing Powered Armor

As you would be searching for other attachments you hear over the Intercomm Captain Faighn
"Delta-4, We are nearing the Smuggler, please report to the boarding dock."
// gay, use siege-actual when it comes to me being in a mech pls n ty.

* Jake, hearing the Captain's orders, would quickly grab two rifle slings and straps and attach them to his guns and then sling each of his guns on his left and right shoulder. He then exits the room and moves towards the boarding dock, following the directions Samson gave him. *

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
// gay, use siege-actual when it comes to me being in a mech pls n ty.

* Jake, hearing the Captain's orders, would quickly grab two rifle slings and straps and attach them to his guns and then sling each of his guns on his left and right shoulder. He then exits the room and moves towards the boarding dock, following the directions Samson gave him. *
As you walk down the 'Mech Hangars you see 5 'Mechs total lined up on both sides of the hangar. In the middle you see your Thunderbolt painted red like the harsh martian sands with it's massive cannons protruding from it's torsos. The mere sight of it makes you imagine your 'Mech violently shaking as it fires it's weaponry powerful enough to stop a Juggernaut dead in it's track. Next to it is a Centurion painted a bright and light blue, both beautiful and rugged. Many stories tell that the atmosphere of the Earth once looked as beautiful as well but that was an age long passed.

Jingle

As you walk down the 'Mech Hangars you see 5 'Mechs total lined up on both sides of the hangar. In the middle you see your Thunderbolt painted red like the harsh martian sands with it's massive cannons protruding from it's torsos. The mere sight of it makes you imagine your 'Mech violently shaking as it fires it's weaponry powerful enough to stop a Juggernaut dead in it's track. Next to it is a Centurion painted a bright and light blue, both beautiful and rugged. Many stories tell that the atmosphere of the Earth once looked as beautiful as well but that was an age long passed.
"Cool mechs."
* Jake would try to find Samson and walk towards him. *