• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Arrest Baton Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type (Website, In-game) -
In-game
Suggestion -
I think the server should get an arrest baton that instantly arrests people, there’s no reason for the baton to have a warrant or wanted feature when you’re obviously arresting someone.
How will it benefit the server -
People will stop complaining when I shoot them down for being wanted and getting upset saying “Why didn’t you arrest me?” Bitch, I know you killed someone so why am I risking my life to hit you 5 times with this Baton. I’d also like to propose that RDA gets double jail time for regular RDM offenses and that if it was an accident, the admin doing the sit will tell the player how much they need to reimburse the player. If said player can not reimburse that amount and the player says that it’s fine, regular jail time should be issued without any problem.
Link (if needed) -
It looks like a red dildo, can’t find the link.

Pastor

We had the arrest batons that instantly arrested, but there was a lot of cases of rda / mass rda. The batons now are a bit hard to arrest with, but you can click with both mouse click and it counts as 2 hits, making it somewhat easier. These instant arrest batons are annoying for the criminal because there is almost no counter play to it besides hoping the officer missed and you being able to shoot back in the time he needs to swing it again

We had the arrest batons that instantly arrested, but there was a lot of cases of rda / mass rda. The batons now are a bit hard to arrest with, but you can click with both mouse click and it counts as 2 hits, making it somewhat easier. These instant arrest batons are annoying for the criminal because there is almost no counter play to it besides hoping the officer missed and you being able to shoot back in the time he needs to swing it again
If anything, I’m just hoping for less swings or just the regular baton back cause I’m getting so tired of people complaining.

Puppy

When I was staff, everyone begged for a different solution other than the normal-OG arrest baton. It allows for mass RDA. Personally I think this baton adds some uniqueness to the server, and allows criminals to be able to escape, instead of having them instantly arrested and confused, then calling a sit, only to find out a mayor was made and they can't have their guns out. Trust me, the old baton was BAD.

Squeeky

Staff member
When I was staff, everyone begged for a different solution other than the normal-OG arrest baton. It allows for mass RDA. Personally I think this baton adds some uniqueness to the server, and allows criminals to be able to escape, instead of having them instantly arrested and confused, then calling a sit, only to find out a mayor was made and they can't have their guns out. Trust me, the old baton was BAD.

Reasons state right here. If people do complain on how many hits it takes, we can try a different solution. But changing it back to the old one is a bad idea.

Mario

Senior-Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
We already talked about less swings and that never happened. Pastor suggested you left and right click to get those 5 hits faster than you would just by left clicking. So I’m conclusion we’re going to stick to what we have right now.

-100000 reasons stated. We used to have it years back and it was annoying cuz mass rda

Status
Not open for further replies.