• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Arresting.

Type - Ingame

Suggestion - I always felt like arresting people was bland. You hit them a few times with a baton and hit arrest and they magically appear in a jail cell for 120 seconds. I feel like this mod would add depth to the Government classes and would overall improve the game. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about it below, such as how it could be minged / rules or what not. Also its kinda like the kidnapping SWEP although for police.

THE MOD

VIDEO OF IT

How will it benefit the server - Make playing government roles more fun and interesting.

Also if I could mention, you can put arrested people in your car and drive them to the PD which I think is amazing.

Pastor

Reformed Member
this seems its more for serious rp servers

True, although the kidnapping SWEP is pretty much the exact same. Just says "realistic" in the title.

Alucard

Hirasawa
Staff member
Could be abused and people don't really respond to kidnapping correctly anyway.

yoyok12345

Batons are abused too.
You even said yourself that batons are abused, why add another thing that, I know from personal experience, will be abused. Plus, I think it’ll more push people more away from government jobs because the amount of countering while trying to take someone away with this will be a nightmare. Though another idea came into my head when I was typing this. If this does get added, maybe even fewer baton hits could be given to make a more swift arrest given that the cuff time wouldn’t be short.

Real talk tho, this actually looks cool.

Kdude

You even said yourself that batons are abused, why add another thing that, I know from personal experience, will be abused. Plus, I think it’ll more push people more away from government jobs because the amount of countering while trying to take someone away with this will be a nightmare. Though another idea came into my head when I was typing this. If this does get added, maybe even fewer baton hits could be given to make a more swift arrest given that the cuff time wouldn’t be short.

Real talk tho, this actually looks cool.
Fewer hits would be nice, when I play PD I always see a hitman kill someone and there is no option to arrest, you will die way to quick to hit him enough

Bong

Staff member
Administrator
We're not a serious RP server, very unlikely that we would add this.