• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: [Clamp] Dank Rare Pepe

SteamID:76561198240244236

Banned By: Not Sure

Reason: LTAP, Leaving during raid | pastor | 4 days

Duration: 4 days

Why I feel I Should Be Unbanned: My game crashed, i did not leave the game

Attachments

Pastor

Yea you shot through one ways, then complained that no one said that was against the rules even though it’s in the motd so I jailed you, then after about 10 seconds of being jailed, you got disconnected, so I assumed you left on purpose to avoid the raider to get your stuff. Unlucky I guess.

Bacon

Pastor was his message when he disconnected "Disconnect by user" or did it say something else? Also @Dank Rare Pepe donating doesn't give you a "Get out of jail" card, you are treated the same like everyone else.

Pastor

Pastor was his message when he disconnected "Disconnect by user" or did it say something else? Also @Dank Rare Pepe donating doesn't give you a "Get out of jail" card, you are treated the same like everyone else.
I don’t remember lol. I didn’t care too much of it as I was just helping hottie deal with a bunch of sits at the time.

@Pastor so im not getting unbanned for something that wasnt my fault?
I won’t be getting on the server for a while so I can’t unban you, but if someone wants to unban you it’s fine by me.

agreed with donation doesn't mean shit but i think it was more pointed out because if he just donated he was trying ot mess with the new shit he gets from donating look kiddo if they check the logs and it says you leave willingly then your banned for the 4 days they check logs they see its a accident they will probably just wipe it off your record cause unlikely they will get to it by the time the ban timer runs out personally just wait the 4 days it goes by faster then you think

@Pastor I was there, he was jailed for rdming someone and "left" as soon as you jailed him. You said that you doubted that it was a crash and you banned him on the spot. Edit: changing my vote to a -1, donating doesn't give you any more privileges, its only 4 days, take the time to read MOTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.