• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba_bubba

+1
I know this dude. Whenever I played with him, he was never mingy or mean at all. He was very friendly. I cant imagine him doing this on purpose.

Tomo

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
You walked up to the monster base and lit up everyone around it. Killing ~6 people. Thats pretty much my side, knowing that I was included in that Six so lots of confusion. If click did give you false information then Im sorry.

+/- I mean he obviously doesn’t seem to have malicious intents, but you should always check motd before doing things you aren’t sure about. Don’t rely on other players to tell you if things are legal or not, because chances are, they don’t know either! Good luck

Basically what happened, one of the monsters called Murder and he felt "threatened" so he killed 7 of them instead of 1 cause all of them were together in a base.

Basically what happened, one of the monsters called Murder and he felt "threatened" so he killed 7 of them instead of 1 cause all of them were together in a base.
That sounds different from his story, I think I’ll keep +/- though because I really don’t know

Status
Not open for further replies.