• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Bobby Dong's T-Mod Application

Bobby Dong

IGN: Bobby Dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138541707

Hours on server:

Bobby Dong: 64.73
BobbyDongLive: 71.38

Past experience with staffing servers: Owner of my own TTT server.

Staff that will vouch for you: Skatro, Lube the Man, Astra, Papa Yee, Hottie Slayer, Tails, Hobosexual, Jermaine

Age OR Date of Birth: 15

Why should we choose you? (One Paragraph)*: You should choose me to be a T-Mod, because I will do my job to moderate the server, as well as help new members of the community with the MOTD, and other rules. The key to avoiding problems like RDM, and NLR breakage, is to educate the player on how to not break them. One example of a situation is if a fairly new player joins Orion DarkRP, and sees a man shoot another person. He then kills the man, declaring that he was saving the victim. Instead of jailing him for RDM, the most effective thing to do would be to explain to him how he would have had to advert counter to do such an action. Not only will this solve the problem in the moment, it would also prevent him from doing the same mistake in the future. You should also choose me because I simply love this community, and would never do anything to hurt it. This can be reflected by my amount of hours on the server. Why would I spend that much time playing on Orion, if I didn't enjoy my stay or not want to see the community thrive!

Why do you qualify for this position?(One Paragraph)*: I qualify for this position because I have spent enough time playing and shadowing on the server to understand how to handle sits, as well as how to be a pleasant, positive, and useful asset to Orion DarkRP. All the time that I have spent playing has not went to waste in my education on how to be a good staff member. It has helped me understand the point of view of the player much more than I used to. I now know how frustrating it is to be called to a sit multiple times, only to get falsely accused of crossing a KOS line, or something of that type. My shadowing experience has truly helped me understand how to handle sits directly from a staff's point of view. This has also opened my eyes to exactly what I am getting into, as well as how hard some times will be. With all this experience, I can confirm that I, myself, feel ready to be a staff member of the Orion DarkRP server.

Have you ever been banned of any server, if so what reason: Never been banned. (Information from last app. was a misunderstanding)

Do you have a microphone: (NOT NEEDED BUT, PREFERRED IF YOU DO): Yes

Which server are you applying for? (Darkrp or TTT)*: DarkRP

Extra notes: Thank you for reading my application! If you leave a +/- or -1 please tell me why so I can improve as a member of the community.

richy

The Terrorist
Staff member
+/- I've played with you a couple of times and you seem sorta nice? but recently, I've heard bad things about you.

Lube!

Stoner Fag
Staff member

IGN: Bobby Dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138541707

Hours on server:

Bobby Dong: 64.73
BobbyDongLive: 71.38

Past experience with staffing servers: Owner of my own TTT server.

Staff that will vouch for you: Skatro, Lube the Man, Astra, Papa Yee, Hottie Slayer, Tails, Hobosexual, Jermaine

Age OR Date of Birth: 15

Why should we choose you? (One Paragraph)*: You should choose me to be a T-Mod, because I will do my job to moderate the server, as well as help new members of the community with the MOTD, and other rules. The key to avoiding problems like RDM, and NLR breakage, is to educate the player on how to not break them. One example of a situation is if a fairly new player joins Orion DarkRP, and sees a man shoot another person. He then kills the man, declaring that he was saving the victim. Instead of jailing him for RDM, the most effective thing to do would be to explain to him how he would have had to advert counter to do such an action. Not only will this solve the problem in the moment, it would also prevent him from doing the same mistake in the future. You should also choose me because I simply love this community, and would never do anything to hurt it. This can be reflected by my amount of hours on the server. Why would I spend that much time playing on Orion, if I didn't enjoy my stay or not want to see the community thrive!

Why do you qualify for this position?(One Paragraph)*: I qualify for this position because I have spent enough time playing and shadowing on the server to understand how to handle sits, as well as how to be a pleasant, positive, and useful asset to Orion DarkRP. All the time that I have spent playing has not went to waste in my education on how to be a good staff member. It has helped me understand the point of view of the player much more than I used to. I now know how frustrating it is to be called to a sit multiple times, only to get falsely accused of crossing a KOS line, or something of that type. My shadowing experience has truly helped me understand how to handle sits directly from a staff's point of view. This has also opened my eyes to exactly what I am getting into, as well as how hard some times will be. With all this experience, I can confirm that I, myself, feel ready to be a staff member of the Orion DarkRP server.

Have you ever been banned of any server, if so what reason: Never been banned. (Information from last app. was a misunderstanding)

Do you have a microphone: (NOT NEEDED BUT, PREFERRED IF YOU DO): Yes

Which server are you applying for? (Darkrp or TTT)*: DarkRP

Extra notes: Thank you for reading my application! If you leave a +/- or -1 please tell me why so I can improve as a member of the community.
You are an awesome dude, I seriously respect you more then most people on this server and I really hope you get accepted.This app is good it has everything it needs and exceeds some of my expectations at the same time. You are also a very nice dude and play the game better then most people, which each sit I have with you being memorable and enjoyable. WE SALUTE YOU! +1 +1 +1

Tails

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
+1 From my view, I've never encounter any problems with you. I want to see how you do as a staff member. Good Luck on becoming staff. Active and good player to talk amongst with. :)

From my experiences with him, I had no issues whatsoever. Is really fun to play with and know his rules. Always reports people and I think he's staff ready! +1 Good luck on your app!

TheAstra

Midnight Dr1ft3r
+1 has come back after being gone for a long time and missed this dude. He is really worthy of staff and has the maturity of one as well as a personality

Bobby Dong

+1 I think his approach to a broken rule will clear up a lot of the confusion instead of just jailing people for something they don't know is wrong making them resent the admins.
You are an awesome dude, I seriously respect you more then most people on this server and I really hope you get accepted.This app is good it has everything it needs and exceeds some of my expectations at the same time. You are also a very nice dude and play the game better then most people, which each sit I have with you being memorable and enjoyable. WE SALUTE YOU! +1 +1 +1
+1 Havent had any issues with him. Like at all. even though you stole all my fucking money
+1, he seems really nice and knows the rules.. couldn't vouch when he asked, but I believe he definitely is ready to be staff!-SMXY
-1 just cause exde! (+1 though seems like a chill dude!)
+1 From my view, I've never encounter any problems with you. I want to see how you do as a staff member. Good Luck on becoming staff. Active and good player to talk amongst with. :)
From my experiences with him, I had no issues whatsoever. Is really fun to play with and know his rules. Always reports people and I think he's staff ready! +1 Good luck on your app!
+1 I have never had a problem with you, you know the rules, and you would make a great staff member
+1 has come back after being gone for a long time and missed this dude. He is really worthy of staff and has the maturity of one as well as a personality
Thanks to all of you for the tremendous amount of support!!!! It is honestly overwhelming!

Yee

+1 There are many reasons why I think you are ready for staff most of them are listed above! I've never had any issues with you, you always are active on ts and on the server and are looking to help the community. Good luck <3

Brazy

+1 Very nice dude, never have problems with him, knows his rules, would be a great addition to the staff team! Gl on your application! Hope you get accepted!

~Brazy

+1, You’re ready. I feel like you’ve put in a lot more effort on being active on Orion and TS and it’s been noticed. You know the rules and are one of my favorite guys on Orion cause you’re just fun to play with and be around. Best of luck to you and your staff app and hope to see you staffing soon.