• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Bring Back The Old Bit Miner System

The New One Is Just Too Time Consuming, too confusing, and you still don't make that much as you did with the old one.
What was once a fun server to build on and make friends, has just turned into a dull RP server like all the rest. I know it is DarkRp but the reason I loved Orion was cause it wasn't Dark. It was goofy and fun and quick and easy to play on. Now its just plain and boring because of one simple change. I know this is isn't a formal request, but please! Please bring back the old bit miners...

Bacon

+/- I'm still getting adjusted to it, but it doesn't seem that complicated. Yes, it is time consuming, but it is mainly the gas, and that could be changed with a few tweaks. Perhaps we could have both versions of the bit miners?

On a side note, please follow the format that is given below:

Type (Website, In-game) -
Suggestion -
How will it benefit the server -
Link (if needed) -

+1 Gas on the new one disappears way too quickly. You literally have to babysit the generator or else you won’t make money. The old bitminers were simple and you didn’t really have to watch it meaning you could go roam around the map while your whole money making farm does its job.

Allen Allen IV

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+1 Gas on the new one disappears way too quickly. You literally have to babysit the generator or else you won’t make money. The old bitminers were simple and you didn’t really have to watch it meaning you could go roam around the map while your whole money making farm does its job.
I personally think the payout for it is worth it. It gives about 50k every few minutes at fully upgraded. I like the system of having to actually work for money, rather than just plop down a base, spawn stuff in, and sit idle waiting for someone to try and raid
(-1 btw)

Kdude

+1 Yes I hate the new Bit Miners, almost makes me get a refund for the CC I don't want. OH WAIT, you can't refund stuff.

I personally think the payout for it is worth it. It gives about 50k every few minutes at fully upgraded. I like the system of having to actually work for money, rather than just plop down a base, spawn stuff in, and sit idle waiting for someone to try and raid
(-1 btw)
The generator requires so much attention so you basically stay inside your base the whole time refueling the damn thing. So basically plopping down a base, spawning in stuff, and stay there to refuel your bitminers/wait for someone to raid

so same shit lol

Last edited:

Kdude

(-1 btw)
Plus what Archon said, its a serious RP thing, having to refuel and do that. The other ones were WAY friendlier to the newer players and the people who like to leave their base to go chat

CozyBuns

+1 YES (I know I haven't been on but I know this bit miner system, no just no.)

Naruto Uchiha

Staff member
-1, the old bitminers were to abusive and it’s easy to go afk and come back a hour later to collect money you didn’t work for. Don’t really like the idea of getting rid of the new bitminers because a lot of famous servers has them and can be great for earning your money that you work for. I already got used to them, And have 17million. I don’t injoy having people cheating there money. I love to see people get used to them, pretty easy👍. If you can’t accept a challenge, then what’s the point of having a lot of money and having everything in the game if you don’t earn it. Orion is a server were you work hard in order to buy that gun,car,base or entities that you always wanted for your hard work, having everything in the server would be boring and would probably make people leave because they have no goals to do in the server, isn’t that why famous game today are fun, because people love to earn something that is a serious challenge.

Last edited:
-1 The new bitminers may be a lot harder to deal with but, I really don't want to go back to the old times and have such an over inflated economy with so much money to spare.

Albino707

The Prophet
Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
Just have both. Make it so the new bitminers produce what they do now, bring back the old ones, reduce their base cost and reduce the amount they make.

If you afk farm, you will make less than those who actually put the time into their miners. Works to solve both solutions and if the people who are too lazy to use the new bitminers complain they aren’t making enough money, better start learning or make sure you have all your automated miners out for awhile

Just have both. Make it so the new bitminers produce what they do now, bring back the old ones, reduce their base cost and reduce the amount they make.

If you afk farm, you will make less than those who actually put the time into their miners. Works to solve both solutions and if the people who are too lazy to use the new bitminers complain they aren’t making enough money, better start learning or make sure you have all your automated miners out for awhile
Now that’s something I can +1

Drowsy

Couldn't have said it any better. +1