• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Bring these back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobosexual

Last years summer loading songs. Just saying we should bring em back.

-1 not a fan of these songs. In my opinion songs should be removed from the loading screen. When people are loading into the server their most likely tabbed out doing their own thing and it can be annoying hearing some song in the background. (For example watching a video, listening to their own music, talking with their friends etc.)

-1 not a fan of these songs. In my opinion songs should be removed from the loading screen. When people are loading into the server their most likely tabbed out doing their own thing and it can be annoying hearing some song in the background. (For example watching a video, listening to their own music, talking with their friends etc.)
+1 I get ear raped everytime. "COME ON AND JUMP UP IN THE AIR"

Uh, no web music thanks!

Jk I love the last one!

TheAstra

Midnight Dr1ft3r
+ fucking one. Only OG players would understand the nostalgia when these songs start up randomly. I have heard enough of what hottie said and that ridiculous song cyan added that starts with "one too sree fo, one too sree fo. ONE TOO UWU!" or "Rob's got a quick hand" ETC. You know what I mean.

G-Man

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+1 Oh man, I miss the first and last ones. The second one always had a good game vibe but was always way too loud when tabbed out waiting to load in. The first one was always my favorite loading screen song. Also thank you for posting these so I can finally add the third to my music playlist

Pastor

Reformed Member
+2. I am so fucking tired of the same ass pumped up kicks and mario odyssey trash. Like I’d rather mute my game than hear the loading songs now, and muting them makes them pointless as load in music. Nobody has hot garbage for elevator music

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+1

True OG players remember when the only loading song was Faded(NCS) back then

+1

True OG players remember when the only loading song was Faded(NCS) back then
+ fucking one. Only OG players would understand the nostalgia when these songs start up randomly. I have heard enough of what hottie said and that ridiculous song cyan added that starts with "one too sree fo, one too sree fo. ONE TOO UWU!" or "Rob's got a quick hand" ETC. You know what I mean.
Edit: -1

Last edited:
-1 We recently had the songs changed to what the community preferred. I do like the songs but no need to change it now.

+1 if you could make them quieter too that would be great, i like being able to speak in a discord call with my friends without being interrupted with "JUMP UP IN THE AIR" blasting in my fucking ears

Skatro

Ok so i would like for them to add back the first two cause they were my favorite loading songs but i dont want to replace all that we have in rn just some like pumped up kicks.

Kawaii

Kawaifu
Staff member
Admin
+1 Just listening to these brings back memories. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.