• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

[Chaos Insurgency - Operation Jupiter] Join the Insurgency today!

Jingle

THE CHAOS INSURGENCY
OPERATION JUPITER

Should intermittent vengeance arm again his Red Right Hand to plague us?

My fellow potential Operatives,

Disorder has run amongst our fair nation. The Foundation is stronger than ever. Who will stand up against the Overseers and their secretive ways? Who will stand amongst the dust amidst the chaos of it all? We will. The lives of our future children and the lives of our children's... children, depends on it. Operation Jupiter is an elite group of Operatives who undergo the most intensive of training's and have the utmost respect of authority and most important of all. Dedication to our cause.

Join us.
Join the Insurgency.
Take control of your life and make a stand against the plague and do some good in this godforsaken world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Articles of Conduct

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in detainment, demotion, or death.

1. Only Gammas may approve executions of fellow insurgents outside of emergencies.
  2. Theft will result in being detained.
  3. No sexual actions within the base, consensual or not.
  4. False reports will be punished.
  5. Compelling surrender is not permitted.
  6. Do not disobey anyone above you in the Chain of Command.
  7. Treat higher ups with respect and dignity.
  8. Do not breach the Chain of Command.
  9. Going AWOL is AOS/KOS. depending on the current situation.
  10. Removal of confidential documents without permission is KOS.
  11. Extortion of fellow insurgents will not be tolerated.
  12. Damaging insurgency property will result in punishment.
  13. Do not bring any non-CI into the base without Gamma level approval.
  14. Assaulting a fellow insurgents is not permitted without just cause.
  15. Do not free a prisoner without permission from a Gamma unless it is an extreme emergency. If no Gamma is available consult other Beta level operatives and choose the best course of action.
  16. Do not leave the main base door open.
  17. Only approved drivers may drive vehicles.

Insurgency Ranks

Emergency Codes

The following are various codes that define what the situation and integrity of the operation are at a particular moment. The definition of each is expected to be memorized.

Code Green - Everything is fine, weapons away or on safety unless ordered otherwise. Proceed with normal duties.

Code Yellow - Potential danger approaching. Be on high alert and with weapons out. Watch for incoming danger.

Code Orange - Base is currently being raided. Get to battle stations and stop the opposing force at all costs.

Code Raid - Follow orders during the raid and stick with your team. Guard the base if you are not participating in the raid.

Allies

Jamba Juice
Pastor
Poptart - Honorary Operative
G-Man

Enemies

Happy Mask Salesman
Fuchsia
Puppy
Tomo
Admiral Waffle

Roster and Application

Operation Commander:
Commander Jingle - Specialized as a Field Medic

Colonel(s):
Sensual Pancake

Beta Level Operatives:
Major Getoki

Operative Richy
Operative yea
Operative Astra
Operative Bubba

Alpha Level Operatives:
Grunt Doctor KUSH
In-game Name:

In-game Rank:

Server Hours:

Rank you want to pursue:

Do you swear the utmost loyalty to your Commander?

Extra notes:

Last edited:
In-game Name: r!chy

In-game Rank: TmodVip

Server Hours: 263

Rank you want to pursue: Colonel

Do you swear the utmost loyalty to your Commander? Yes I do.

Extra notes: :)

Lube!

😍😍😍
The planet of J A M B A wants to ally.

Bong

Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
First actual good org I've seen :OMEGALUL:

Jingle

First actual good org I've seen :OMEGALUL:
:OMEGALUL::OMEGALUL::OMEGALUL:
In-game Name: r!chy

In-game Rank: TmodVip

Server Hours: 263

Rank you want to pursue: Colonel

Do you swear the utmost loyalty to your Commander? Yes I do.

Extra notes: :)
Accepted as a Beta-Level Operative. You won't have any problems with Pancake, will you?

Albino707

The Prophet
Staff member
Administrator
Old Man

Enemies

Happy Mask Salesman

----------------------------------------------

What fun we are going to have...

finger.exe

Enemies

Happy Mask Salesman
add me to the list *wink wink

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
I would like to ally as a Freelance Operative. I will defend the base/raid with you but other than that I would like the freedom to do what I please for the most part DKhcfpyXkAEnkBq.jpg

TheAstra

Midnight Dr1ft3r
In-game Name: The Astra

In-game Rank: LegendaryModerator

Server Hours: 700+ Hours

Rank you want to pursue: Commander/Colonel

Do you swear the utmost loyalty to your Commander? With all my dues of respect and dignity, yes I do.

Extra notes: I miss you jingle, its time we connect more again :)

Puppy

Make me enemy so I can pee on ur base

Jingle

In-game Name: The Astra

In-game Rank: LegendaryModerator

Server Hours: 700+ Hours

Rank you want to pursue: Commander/Colonel

Do you swear the utmost loyalty to your Commander? With all my dues of respect and dignity, yes I do.

Extra notes: I miss you jingle, its time we connect more again :)
ill make you a cool operative for now and then make you something special