• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

*Clickbait title*

Hiro

An appreciation post you didn't ask for but you got anyway
Staff​
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Fyre
You're lowkey one of my favorite staff. Even though you're not on as much as the others, I just like who you are and what you do for the server. :)

@Cyan

@Bong
You're a chill dude that everyone likes. +1

@Albino707
One of the only members that actually productive in the real world. I always love it whenever you hop onto the server and blow everyone the fuck up.

@Soshi
A great person overall. Nothing more, nothing less. When we gonna meet up?

@Kawaii
You are going places in life. You're an amazing member of the community and you kinda keep most people in line.

@Tails
THE NICEST FUCKING PERSON ON THE SERVER BY FAR. ILY <3

@coarl
One of the best staff and a nice person overall. Helps the community and server by just being there.

@Hottie Slayer
Stop talking about league all the fucking time. Also ily

@Mario
I don't see you as much as the other staff, but you're still a nice person when I do see you

@Yee
Nice vape and get better internet

@Squeeky
You are always so positive when ever I see you in-game. It helps everyone and makes other positive as well. 8.5/10

@SMXYderpturtle
Is dat a grill g4m3r?!?!? Nah, but for real, good staff that gets reported every so often. Also stop getting on at like 3 am and get on at normal times.

@TheAstra
Always meming or trying to get an e-girlfriend while on the server. Nothing in between

@jlgcuntboy11
I fucking love you. Captain of the already dead overwatch team and JoJo bud

@JermaineLCole
I fucking love you dude. I remember when you were new to the server. Mingey but still super nice. I was there when you made your first app and immediately gave it a +1. You are still newer to the community but you are one of the better staff. Ily

@Skatro
You are the first new staff I ever so on Orion. You are also one of my favorite staff and are always positive. Get more active bb

@Lube!
My favorite staff BY FAR. You are one of the nicest and most fun staff on Orion. You were always that surfer stoner type from when you first joined and who you are now. I like hopw you became more open with our community and became part of our Orion shit show family. Ily so fucking much. #LubeForSMod

@Hobosexual
JoJo bud

@Brazy
The better staff on Orion. Always taking sits and shit like that. Always positive and never negative. Why don't we play WoW anymore?

@richy
Ricky...I have nothing to say about you

@G-Man
You are the most creative person on Orion. I love what you do in game and what you do in real life. Show my the Soviet Bike when you're done with it

@Bobby Dong
A great staff member but I don't see you too often to say much about you.

@Tommy Bahamas
You're on of the more recent staff but you're a damn good one. I love the type of person you are. You as a person is just great and most people also think that.

@Misguided Penguin
You still owe Jermaine another CC. Ily you man. Sorry for spoiling JoJo

@PISTOL PETER
Stop yelling at me, it hurts my feelings

@SirPootisツ
Really nice person that I don't see too often. I need to see you more man.

Users
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
@totoropixels
I fucking love you as much as I love Tails. You are a great person and why did you have to resign. :(

@RealXavier I miss you

@Empurror I don't miss you. Also, stop using a vpn to look at forums

@Wanderer Why did you have to resign :( We miss you

@Winterlilly_x3
Stop playing Roblox instead of Orion

@Korrasami
Inactive

@Sum Ting Wong
Jap bff

@yoyok12345
Cool guy that lets me rdm him and he rdms me

@Puppy
Pees on Kdude

@Kdude
Gets peed on by Puppy

I kinda wanted to make this for no reason

Last edited:
love you dawg. Also, can we take a second to mention @jlgcuntboy11 disses on J. Cole but his signature and Profile Pic is Lil Pump...

Tails

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
You're an awesome guy, love you <3

Lube!

Stoner Fag
Staff member
Senior Mod
AYYYY <3 thanks man, its cool to see that people love the way I staff and as a person.

G-Man

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
You guys will definitely see the soviet bike when it's done. I'm chopping the back end off and making it a WWII style hard tail soon