• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

DarkRP Economy reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Orion will be getting an economy reset soon. Cars/Inventories will stay. Starting cash will be $100,000. Before this is official, we want your opinion/feedback on this reset so, please comment down below.

Hiro

+11111111111111111111 Yes, please. Also, what about money people keep in their inventory and banks?

Last edited:

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
I don't think you guys understand. Like I said in the post, it's not official. I want the community to decide.

Orion will be getting an economy reset soon. Cars/Inventories will stay. Starting cash will be $100,000. Before this is official, we want your opinion/feedback on this reset so, please comment down below.
Don't do this please Fyre I worked soo hard to get 2 Million dollars I really dont want this change again.

TheAstra

Midnight Dr1ft3r
-1111111111111111111111111111111. Too many people grind for money and then economy reset, then new players leave since they have to struggle with making money again. The people saying +1 already probably have millions and millions of dollars and just want an excuse to grind again.

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
This is a double edged sword because Legendary+ can easily regrind that money and will be able to get back to being a multi-millionaire, reseting yhe economy gives them something to do but yet again majority of the players do not own a rank and money is relatively hard to get as an average player so all their hard work goes down the drain just to do it again which can get extremely annoying as you spend more and more time on the server but cant save to buy a nice car, weapons, etc. Because your money resets so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.