• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

DL's staff application (Third times the charm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-DL-

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
IGN (In-Game-Name): Its DL (Steam name is DL)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6806515

Hours on the server: In total before the game-tracker reset I have around 2000 hours, currently after the game-tracker reset I have 529 hours.

Past experience with staffing servers: I have been staff on Orion on two separate occasions, first as admin and the second as senior-mod.

Are you currently staff on another server?: I am not currently staff on any server.

Staff that will vouch for you: Kawaiipotato, Pillowburger, Tails, Coral, JLG, Psikick, Cheeki, Naruto, Archon, Bubba

Age OR Date of Birth: June 27, 2003

Why should we choose you? (One Paragraph)*: My past experience is very valuable and shows I know what I am doing. I am generally a friendly person and I am very patient. I am willing to sit through something till completion if I start it, whether it is building or doing a sit. I am also really good at following directions and details.

Why do you qualify for this position?(One Paragraph)*: I have around 1000 hours of staffing experience on this server. With this time as staff, I know the ULX commands and rules like the back of my hand. I generally keep my cool in heated situations and I enjoy helping others. I have shown countless people tips and tricks on numerous topics and continue to do so. I also do what I can at maximum performance, whether it is in-game or in real life.

Have you ever been banned off any server? If so what reason: I was banned off of Orion for a while on a false accusation that I was aimbotting, it was proven that I was not and I was unbanned.

Do you have a microphone (REQUIRED): Yes

Tell us about yourself: I was born in new york and lived there until I was 9 years old, when we moved out to California. We have moved way too much while here in California but hey, what can you do about it now. I am 6' 2" tall and my hobbies are sports, playing video-games and playing guitar and drums.

Extra Notes: Stay safe, and see you on the server.

Last edited:

Abu

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+1 Lots of hours, experienced player of the community.

Righty

Legend
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+1 DL has a lot of experience, he was staff when I first joined Orion.

Lube!

😍😍😍
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1 ya grom

PillowBurger

Staff member
+1 Great player, knows the rules and is very kind. He has quick decision making too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.