• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Donator Permissions

Dank

I purchased Lifetime VIP multiple years ago around 2016 when Autopilot owned the server, I payed Auto with a few steam skins aswell as a $20 Steam Giftcard whereas I can not provide proof of purchase. I am pretty sure that either @Cyan @Slam Van or @sicko greed would be vouch for me as I was a pretty active and prominent member of the community. If you choose to honor this I would appreciate greatly, I will try to find any old recordings of this I might have on my computer. So far all I could gather up was this video from 2016 when I exposed Network for backdooring the FTP:
(the video was frozen because at the time my OBS was not working, but in the Teamspeak I have [VIP] in front of my name. I am not sure if this is sufficient proof but this was all I could currently find as I deleted most of the videos from my time on Orion to save space. Thank you.

I am fairly certain I remember you too. Although they may not allow my word as a vouch for vip but I do remember you and you having vip. You had a starwars cc as well if I'm not mistaken.