• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Drowsy's Mod App V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowsy

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
1.) In-game name: Drowsy The Snake

2.) Current rank: T-Mod Legendary

3.) Reason why you would like to be promoted: I would like to be promoted to be able to take sits much more efficiently with the access to the FAdmin spectate and noclip. I have taken multiple sits where people have requested me to spectate them to prove that the other was either harassing them or using language they shouldn't be. Noclip has also been proven very useful for being able to bring people to a more secluded area. People have recently been using more illegal bases due to some newer players coming and not being able to inspect the base makes it a bit more difficult to handle the situation. Alongside with the illegal bases, I have had a couple o sits with prop-blocking involved. The player refused to delete the props so the people raiding had no chance to get the printers and bitminers. With moderator, I would be able to fix this issue by deleting the prop if the player does not delete the props. I feel that with noclip I can help the server more by make sits more efficient and better for the people involved. I have also ran into problems when I can't fix the spawn or a text screen that needs to be moved like in the PD. Mod would give me access to fix these smaller problems. Along with just taking sits, I take my time helping players like making their own keybinds, purchasing a rank and walking them through how to do their custom class. This opportunity of being staff has been the highlight of my summer and I feel that it will just get better overtime as I progress on the server as a player and stuff member.

4.) What will we gain from promoting you: If promoted, you and the server will gain a more efficient mod that can help players out with a wider variety of issues without having the noclip issue. Prop block has also been a rising issue and with the access to remove the props without having to argue with someone that is minging on purpose would solve the issue more efficiently. Along with the FAdmin spectate, I've had only a couple of issues with racism through voice chat and I wouldn't be able to ban them without proof or evidence of hearing them. Being promoted would give me even more motivation to be the best staff I can be. Everyday I look forward to coming home and being able to play with some of the nicest and funniest people brings me so much joy.

And if you +1 +/- -1, please give me some feedback so that I can improve on it

Lastly, thank you to the other staff that have helped me out from the start with issues.
Drowsy

Last edited:

Alucard

Hirasawa
Staff member
+1 Understands the fundamentals of "staffing" and hasn't really made any mistakes that I know of.
That's right you better fix that shit

Last edited:

Drowsy

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+1 Understands the fundamentals of "staffing" and hasn't really made any mistakes that I know of.
it's noclip you're actually triggering me.
Ok we’re good now 😂

Drowsy

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+1 BOYZ UPDATE HE DROPPED IT o_O
+1 Lets Get This bread!
+1 WE NEED TO GO BOOG
That's right you better fix that shit
+1 such a cool dude, really like you on the staff team.
+1 You So Fucking Precious When You Smile!
Thanks for the feedback fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.