• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Economy Reset Live - New Bitminers - New Loading Music

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Due to complications, the two new scripts that we planned on adding to the server will no longer be in action. Instead, we decided to upgrade the Bitminers. I know everyone was expecting new ways to grind money...Just wait, I'll be searching the gmodstore for something to add within the week. If you have any suggestions, PM me. @Fyre - *HOW TO USE*

*NOTE* Yes, the economy reset is live. (Inventory, bank, and wallet have all been reset. If you'd like to take part in the contest, GO HERE

+ The new CSGO "Horizon Knives" has been added to the Exotic Knife Dealer for $15,000 per shipment. *ALL OF THEM ARE VANILLA, THE PACK CAME WITH NO SKINS*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Weapon Checker has been added to Security Guard
+ Repair Man NPC has been added near Car Dealers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ And finally... I know it has been long awaited, but Orion will finally be getting new load-in music.

1. Earth, Wind & Fire - September
2. Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours
3. Kaleo Way Down We Go
4. Ice Cube - It was a good day
5. Feels Like Summer - Childish Gambino
6. Kanye West - I Love It

Bacon

@Fyre Is the Double Barrel Shotgun gonna be for your CC, or is it a one-time given weapon to you in-game?

And............

forgot to give Mechanic a wrench :Kappa:

Last edited: