• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

For real this time. adiós! :)

Bong

Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
Alright guys, this is the real deal. I'm no longer going to be the acting community manager.

I'll probably still stick around but the time has come, I have just a few more weeks until I'm completely done with Highschool and that paired with me wanting to spend time with my girlfriend and working on photography, there are just not enough hours in the day for me to get on.

I guess I'm being labeled as "old fuck" now so yeah lmao :OMEGALUL:

I'd like to thank everyone for the wonderful two years here on Orion but times change and so must I.

i get to be in the albino club now :D

also whenever you think of me this is my theme song, cherish it and respect it.

Last edited:

Albino707

The Prophet
Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
Welcome to the old man club. It is a place where we all just sit around and talk about how we used to be something

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Human Resource
Head Of Staff
I LOVE YOU

jlgcuntboy11

Earphone Jack
Staff member
Senior Mod
I’m going to miss you the most bong. You were the best higher up

bubba_bubba

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Bong,
thanks for your lectures and stuff. I looked up to you and Fyre as an example of a good staff member. Now, that you're leaving, I'm really gonna miss you. We may have not had many memories together, but you're awesome and will always be. You can be strict at times, and playful during another. That's what I like about you. You have your different personalities.

I hope you have a great time with your gf.
Also, enjoy the new title!
See ya around dude.

G-Man

Staff member
Dammit! You can't retire before me, wait till at least March!

Pastor

Reformed Member
Man fuck you ima miss u. You better get on ts once in a while so I can talk to you.
983BEA65-6237-470D-A32E-70816153B6D0.jpeg
I’ll never forget this. Even when I get Alzheimer’s.

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Bong, you honestly are an amazing person, you have put a lot into the server. You helped make and break staff members, and refine the server into a better place. Alongside Fyre, and many others who I all respect.

I do hope in ending highschool, and moving on with the next step of your life, great things come your way. I do hope you and your girlfriend have a wonderful future, and maybe one day we will all see big headlines with your awesome photographs. Thank you so much for being a great mentor to me, and helping me when i've fucked up.

I owe a lot to you, and many more on the server. I owe a major apology too.

Thank you Bong, you will be forever remembered, never forgotten, a legend of Orion.

PillowBurger

Staff member
Thank you Bong for all the hard work you have into this community and your real life. We will miss you bong and hope to hear from you once in awhile ;) Cya.

Brazy

Hope you still get on sometimes once you get out of school. Hope you dont just abandon the server like other previous staff. Youve been a great community manager to not just me but to all the other staff. You will be missed.

-DL-

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
R.I.P Bong, you by far have been one of my favorite staff of all time. You have been doing great work and I do not know anybody who does not appreciate that. Goodbye man, good luck with your life ahead of you.

Kawaii

Kawaifu
Staff member
Admin
Human Resource
I literally almost killed this man for leaving. Deadass B ima miss you. It's an amazing ride over the year. From playing prop hunt to dabbin on them haters. I'm really going to miss you fam. I don't like goodbyes so I'm going to say... See you later :')

Idk why the snowflake didn't fade but I still love you <3

Bong

Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
I literally almost killed this man for leaving. Deadass B ima miss you. It's an amazing ride over the year. From playing prop hunt to dabbin on them haters. I'm really going to miss you fam. I don't like goodbyes so I'm going to say... See you later :')

Idk why the snowflake didn't fade but I still love you <3
Thankyou for the video, and you could have atleast used a newer picture of me lmao