• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Formal Resignation.

Formal Resignation

Where do I start off, it was a good run and No - I'm not resigning cause of the Staff Purge that happened today, in general my life is more important than video games and want to actually focus on my well being.

First I want to thank all the Staff members individually.

@sicko greed : Met you once on TS and Server, and you were the most chillest dude I've ever talked to! Hope to see you around! <3

@Fyre : Oh Fyre, We have had lots of ups and downs but hear me out. You were the one that gave me the chance to become a staff member to prove that I could help out the community in my way. Even-though I never have received SOW trophy I still racked hours and hours on the server hoping that eventually I'll get it. But sadly I didn't. Anywho, I'd love to chat up and play some games together whenever you have free time of your own, don't want to lose contact with you! <3

@Cyan : You coding Guru, my memories with you is Ear rape and trolling on TS, it was really good times hanging out and talking to you, hope for the best in the future with your coding and server managment! <3

@Bong : Ahoy! As much as we haven't talked and hanged out in the server or TS. I always had good memories with you where you lit me up with that cat gun or send down an orbital strike right on my head, those memories will always be there for me and thanks for being that grateful guy and remember, keep the server all well and managed and looking forward in future to apply if I decide to come back! <3 Lowkey plus 1 me okay? :D

@Albino707 : Farewell my old man, as much time I had to spend on the server I occasionally get to see you on there as well. I love it whenever you join the server and All the staff and players become like your fan girls (ecks dee) its just funny to watch. And always in my thoughts I'll remember you lovely banning format "Banned by: Albino707 // Reason : Bye bye // Time: 3 years and 2 days". I hope I get to hangout and talk to you about life, since you know lot more than anyone here and could give me some tips and tricks! <3

@Kawaii : Oh mighty POTATO, you've been the biggest impact in this community for the reason why it's still here and how its been run. I can always thank you for helping me out with staffing whenever I was unclear with some rules or laws on the server and being there to be just a great friend and making those great memes ( I hope im in the next one! ). But anywho, don't stop at any given point and always push forwards for what you do the best in real life and on video game platform! Best of luck for you! <3

@Tails : My best friend, want to thank you for teaching me the basics of staffing and in general being an helpful coach. At some given points whenever you were on the server you'd help me out and it gives me a sense of relief that I don't have to go on TS and find someone who might know the reason or explanation for a certain situation. Just want to wish you good luck with your path/run in this community and hope to see you around! <3

@coarl : Mr.Catto, lots of good memories with this guy right here. He always is there for anyone if needed and always makes you're day better even-though he sounds like he's about to pass out. Love this man from bottom of my heart and best of luck with your future run/path in this community and hope to see you around! <3

@Mario : It's a me, MARIO! Oh my, where do I start with you. We had so many ups and downs, like a lot. At first when I became staff and even before. I always looked at you and said "Man this guy is one hella rude ass". But hey, staff need to be formal and proper when it comes to sits and other shenanigans. Once I became staff, you always nagged my ass and told me to do this and that, which was quite annoying but in the long run it taught me many things, such as "sits should take more than 2 minutes" and stuff like that. But at the end of the day once I became mod. You and I became very good friends and shared couple of Perma bans together, but yeah! Can't wait to do a fake money drop to get that big kill feed again! <3

@jlgcuntboy11 : Didn't have that much time to get to know you as a person. But one this I can say is that this guy is chill and knows what he's doing! Best of luck on the server and this community! <3

@SMXYderpturtle : "Fun Fact: I've never been staff of the week and I've worked harder than most staff on the server" ~SMXY 2k18". I must agree, I have worked my butt off so much as trial mod and I can say the same thing, no offence to any staff but I do felt like I should've deserved the SOW throphy. But anywho, the first time I saw you on server before even being staff, I thought you were a boy, sorry to say that but its true! But later on I discovered you were a female. Then I remember you jailing me for talking back to you and much more. Nothing much I can say but try to get on much more on server, you got S-Mod but with inactivity you got demoted to Mod. Best of luck! <3

@Hobosexual : *Insert Baby rage Emote and intense breathing*. This guy always makes me laugh no matter what he's or I am doing. Love those moments when I try to withdraw my money from an ATM near fountain and all I hear is *Lightsaber whoooom* and stabs me in the back. And then all I can remember him, barely breathing and laughing saying *Oh shit*. But yeah, hope to see you around more often! Best of luck! <3

@richy : Richy the terrorist, you always were that guy which everyone in school bullies(aka staff) but at the end, look where you are now. You were such a great friend and still want to be friend with you. Always come into my channel even though I was changing password almost every day, and always had fun raiding peoples bases to make them salty. This is the guy whom everyone can pick on, but at the end of the day, he'll grab a C4 and blow your shit up. GG my man! <3 ALLAH AKBAR c:

@Lube! : The first time I heard your name, I was like no way that guy will ever become staff. And now look where you are now! Lube the Mod. Every time I hear your name I crack a laugh, it's a good way to lighten my day up. But all in all hope to see you around on the server and lets play sometime together!<3

@PISTOL PETER : Holy crap man, I remember you the first day you joined. I can always remember there are so many peters out there but always knew it was you cause of the Mod tag. Anywho, haven't had many interactions with you on the server that often but all I want to say is stay active and work hard. You'll get to places, trust me! Best of luck with everything <3

@G-Man : Cheesemongers assemble! My ol' my, G-man. You're artistic skills with making bases just blows my brains out, I don't have clue how long it takes but they just look magnificent! But deep talk, your a guy whom I had lots of fun with on the server. Making great memes and organisations. Riding tricycles around with sound emmiters saying "Sometimes I dream about the cheese" and much more! Hope you rise high with staff as you already been in this community for who knows how long! Best of luck and wishes to you and hope to get to play around with you!

@Finch : Dragon Loli. My son, I have taught you lots of lessons and I hope you take them and use them as you're path for higher ranks will come soon! You're a fun person to be around and that Double barrel always cracks me up whenever you blast someones face with it and it launches the corpse!

New accepted staff: Firstly I would say is welcome to the Team you guys! Quick tips I will say to get the the places where I've been is that hard work and time on the server will eventually pay off. Even though I was T-Mod for 2 months before promoted. There was a reason why that happen. But don't look at my past, look at your future the best! Wish you guys the best and don't fuck up:MonkaS:

===========================================================================================================================================

Now for the reason why I am resigning. And all you guys might say, omg its cause of Staff purge blah blah blah. But realistically, I was gonna resign soon anyways. Hear me out, if you guys haven't seen what real life is - go outside and enjoy the nature and just walk around breathing in the fresh air. Why I am resigning is cause, firstly my work promotion made my hours longer and shifted to day time hours where I literally am on server when nobody is on in the morning or at nights when there are few people on. Work lately has been giving me lots of heavy load which I sometimes want to take a rest and breather, that's why I've been really inactive lately. Secondly, the reason why I am resigning from my position is that my future career is more important than a video game. And kids, always remember that - video games you can buy or sell and so on. But your future you can't buy, you have to work hard and put in those man hours to get to your future job you desire. It's sad to see how the new generation is developing the way we don't expect it to be. Technology developing and everyone gets obsessed with social media image and how everyone thinks about them. Little bit off track here, what I am telling here is that. My future career at my age is more important and I don't have that much time to dedicate staffing a server where I don't earn anything but just visual ranks, because down the road this is not what you want to do for rest of your life. And lastly but not least is why I am resigning is that, being a staff on server affects my real life day to day thinking where at work my thoughts aren't there when I need them. For instance you had a bad day with staffing on server, and people talk shit and down you. Even though I give 0 fucks about it cause I was bullied when I was at school and young age. People don't learn that karma eventually will strike them and it sure did. Also my health was a minor reason why I am resigning. Past couple years I've been having lots of operations done and lots of crap done to my body where the only time I can relax is sleep or rest in quiet. And doing that, takes away lots of my time from staffing on the server.

All in all, I want to thank the whole community for what they have done for me since day one till now. I don't regret anything I've done and want to say Farewell to everyone! Want to thank the management staff for giving me the opportunity to become a staff member and I loved it! It was a great run, and I hope to see you guys around in the server!

P.S Maybe down the road I'll give it another chance to become staff again...

Signing off sincerely,

Edvins (Squeeky)
:logo:

Tails

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Hi Squeeky, sorry about this man. I hope to still see you around whenever. Thank you for your help and for being apart of orion :)

richy

💲
Staff member
Formal Resignation

Where do I start off, it was a good run and No - I'm not resigning cause of the Staff Purge that happened today, in general my life is more important than video games and want to actually focus on my well being.

First I want to thank all the Staff members individually.

@sicko greed : Met you once on TS and Server, and you were the most chillest dude I've ever talked to! Hope to see you around! <3

@Fyre : Oh Fyre, We have had lots of ups and downs but hear me out. You were the one that gave me the chance to become a staff member to prove that I could help out the community in my way. Even-though I never have received SOW trophy I still racked hours and hours on the server hoping that eventually I'll get it. But sadly I didn't. Anywho, I'd love to chat up and play some games together whenever you have free time of your own, don't want to lose contact with you! <3

@Cyan : You coding Guru, my memories with you is Ear rape and trolling on TS, it was really good times hanging out and talking to you, hope for the best in the future with your coding and server managment! <3

@Bong : Ahoy! As much as we haven't talked and hanged out in the server or TS. I always had good memories with you where you lit me up with that cat gun or send down an orbital strike right on my head, those memories will always be there for me and thanks for being that grateful guy and remember, keep the server all well and managed and looking forward in future to apply if I decide to come back! <3 Lowkey plus 1 me okay? :D

@Albino707 : Farewell my old man, as much time I had to spend on the server I occasionally get to see you on there as well. I love it whenever you join the server and All the staff and players become like your fan girls (ecks dee) its just funny to watch. And always in my thoughts I'll remember you lovely banning format "Banned by: Albino707 // Reason : Bye bye // Time: 3 years and 2 days". I hope I get to hangout and talk to you about life, since you know lot more than anyone here and could give me some tips and tricks! <3

@Kawaii : Oh mighty POTATO, you've been the biggest impact in this community for the reason why it's still here and how its been run. I can always thank you for helping me out with staffing whenever I was unclear with some rules or laws on the server and being there to be just a great friend and making those great memes ( I hope im in the next one! ). But anywho, don't stop at any given point and always push forwards for what you do the best in real life and on video game platform! Best of luck for you! <3

@Tails : My best friend, want to thank you for teaching me the basics of staffing and in general being an helpful coach. At some given points whenever you were on the server you'd help me out and it gives me a sense of relief that I don't have to go on TS and find someone who might know the reason or explanation for a certain situation. Just want to wish you good luck with your path/run in this community and hope to see you around! <3

@coarl : Mr.Catto, lots of good memories with this guy right here. He always is there for anyone if needed and always makes you're day better even-though he sounds like he's about to pass out. Love this man from bottom of my heart and best of luck with your future run/path in this community and hope to see you around! <3

@Mario : It's a me, MARIO! Oh my, where do I start with you. We had so many ups and downs, like a lot. At first when I became staff and even before. I always looked at you and said "Man this guy is one hella rude ass". But hey, staff need to be formal and proper when it comes to sits and other shenanigans. Once I became staff, you always nagged my ass and told me to do this and that, which was quite annoying but in the long run it taught me many things, such as "sits should take more than 2 minutes" and stuff like that. But at the end of the day once I became mod. You and I became very good friends and shared couple of Perma bans together, but yeah! Can't wait to do a fake money drop to get that big kill feed again! <3

@jlgcuntboy11 : Didn't have that much time to get to know you as a person. But one this I can say is that this guy is chill and knows what he's doing! Best of luck on the server and this community! <3

@SMXYderpturtle : "Fun Fact: I've never been staff of the week and I've worked harder than most staff on the server" ~SMXY 2k18". I must agree, I have worked my butt off so much as trial mod and I can say the same thing, no offence to any staff but I do felt like I should've deserved the SOW throphy. But anywho, the first time I saw you on server before even being staff, I thought you were a boy, sorry to say that but its true! But later on I discovered you were a female. Then I remember you jailing me for talking back to you and much more. Nothing much I can say but try to get on much more on server, you got S-Mod but with inactivity you got demoted to Mod. Best of luck! <3

@Hobosexual : *Insert Baby rage Emote and intense breathing*. This guy always makes me laugh no matter what he's or I am doing. Love those moments when I try to withdraw my money from an ATM near fountain and all I hear is *Lightsaber whoooom* and stabs me in the back. And then all I can remember him, barely breathing and laughing saying *Oh shit*. But yeah, hope to see you around more often! Best of luck! <3

@richy : Richy the terrorist, you always were that guy which everyone in school bullies(aka staff) but at the end, look where you are now. You were such a great friend and still want to be friend with you. Always come into my channel even though I was changing password almost every day, and always had fun raiding peoples bases to make them salty. This is the guy whom everyone can pick on, but at the end of the day, he'll grab a C4 and blow your shit up. GG my man! <3 ALLAH AKBAR c:

@Lube! : The first time I heard your name, I was like no way that guy will ever become staff. And now look where you are now! Lube the Mod. Every time I hear your name I crack a laugh, it's a good way to lighten my day up. But all in all hope to see you around on the server and lets play sometime together!<3

@PISTOL PETER : Holy crap man, I remember you the first day you joined. I can always remember there are so many peters out there but always knew it was you cause of the Mod tag. Anywho, haven't had many interactions with you on the server that often but all I want to say is stay active and work hard. You'll get to places, trust me! Best of luck with everything <3

@G-Man : Cheesemongers assemble! My ol' my, G-man. You're artistic skills with making bases just blows my brains out, I don't have clue how long it takes but they just look magnificent! But deep talk, your a guy whom I had lots of fun with on the server. Making great memes and organisations. Riding tricycles around with sound emmiters saying "Sometimes I dream about the cheese" and much more! Hope you rise high with staff as you already been in this community for who knows how long! Best of luck and wishes to you and hope to get to play around with you!

@Finch : Dragon Loli. My son, I have taught you lots of lessons and I hope you take them and use them as you're path for higher ranks will come soon! You're a fun person to be around and that Double barrel always cracks me up whenever you blast someones face with it and it launches the corpse!

New accepted staff: Firstly I would say is welcome to the Team you guys! Quick tips I will say to get the the places where I've been is that hard work and time on the server will eventually pay off. Even though I was T-Mod for 2 months before promoted. There was a reason why that happen. But don't look at my past, look at your future the best! Wish you guys the best and don't fuck up:MonkaS:

===========================================================================================================================================

Now for the reason why I am resigning. And all you guys might say, omg its cause of Staff purge blah blah blah. But realistically, I was gonna resign soon anyways. Hear me out, if you guys haven't seen what real life is - go outside and enjoy the nature and just walk around breathing in the fresh air. Why I am resigning is cause, firstly my work promotion made my hours longer and shifted to day time hours where I literally am on server when nobody is on in the morning or at nights when there are few people on. Work lately has been giving me lots of heavy load which I sometimes want to take a rest and breather, that's why I've been really inactive lately. Secondly, the reason why I am resigning from my position is that my future career is more important than a video game. And kids, always remember that - video games you can buy or sell and so on. But your future you can't buy, you have to work hard and put in those man hours to get to your future job you desire. It's sad to see how the new generation is developing the way we don't expect it to be. Technology developing and everyone gets obsessed with social media image and how everyone thinks about them. Little bit off track here, what I am telling here is that. My future career at my age is more important and I don't have that much time to dedicate staffing a server where I don't earn anything but just visual ranks, because down the road this is not what you want to do for rest of your life. And lastly but not least is why I am resigning is that, being a staff on server affects my real life day to day thinking where at work my thoughts aren't there when I need them. For instance you had a bad day with staffing on server, and people talk shit and down you. Even though I give 0 fucks about it cause I was bullied when I was at school and young age. People don't learn that karma eventually will strike them and it sure did. Also my health was a minor reason why I am resigning. Past couple years I've been having lots of operations done and lots of crap done to my body where the only time I can relax is sleep or rest in quiet. And doing that, takes away lots of my time from staffing on the server.

All in all, I want to thank the whole community for what they have done for me since day one till now. I don't regret anything I've done and want to say Farewell to everyone! Want to thank the management staff for giving me the opportunity to become a staff member and I loved it! It was a great run, and I hope to see you guys around in the server!

P.S Maybe down the road I'll give it another chance to become staff again...

Signing off sincerely,

Edvins (Squeeky)
:logo:

Alright, how do I start off? Huge respect for this man, you have made me who I am, you were there when I needed you, and you were there when I needed someone to talk to. You have been an exceptional friend to me man, you've done so much to help me and to be there when I needed someone to talk to. For that, I wanna say thank you. It's sad to see you leave but everyone has shit they have to go through even I do, but the work and effort you have put into this community will be long lasting. I have created some of my best memories because of who you are, your attitude is always cheerful, and you are one of the nicest staff member I've seen so far. I hope you come back soon because otherwise, I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do, I'm fucking devasted that you are leaving. Please come back soon, thank you once again and I want to wish you the best for the future. -richy The Terrorist <3.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you especially for the hard work and dedication you put into Orion. It's very sad to see one of the greats(IMO) go so soon. You had the potential to become someone with a voice on this server, just needed a push start.

Good luck with your Job, hope everything goes well.

Much love,

Fyre.

ArchonCore

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
I have not gotten to know @Squeeky too much but, I have seen him on the server numerous times. We had encounters with each other and overall you seem like a very friendly person. I would just like to thank you for your contribution to the community and thanks for the tips lol. If you do come back hopefully we will get to know each other a bit better.

At first, I honestly thought this was another click-bait and then I actually clicked on it and read it.

I have not gotten to know @Squeeky too much but, I have seen him on the server numerous times. We had encounters with each other and overall you seem like a very friendly person. I would just like to thank you for your contribution to the community and thanks for the tips lol. If you do come back hopefully we will get to know each other a bit better.

At first, I honestly thought this was another click-bait and then I actually clicked on it and read it.
I'm not that mean to jebait whole community :D

Mario

Staff member
You were a really great staff Squeeky, it’s sad to see you go. Best of luck with whatever you choose to do in life. You have my support when you choose to come back.