• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

FuckBoiardee's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game-Name): In game I go by the name CheifBoiardee, but somtimes I may edit the name to be part of a faction.

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FuckBoiardee/

Hours on the Server: 2 days, 11 hrs. I am well rounded when I am on the server when It comes to my time. I have a few hours on a lot of different classes, so I have alot of knowledge of the MOTD.

Past experience with staffing servers: I was an admin on a different server called "Cult of Chuckianity" (Which is now closed). I had alot of hours on the server with staffing and helping develop it. So I have alot of experience staffing.

Are you currently staff on another server?: Not at the moment but I am hoping to staff on this server.

Staff that will vouch for you: PillowBurger, Alucard Go, Tomo, Allen, Pistol Peter

Age OR Date of Birth: I was born on December 12, 2002 which makes me 15 1/2 yrs old.

Why should we choose you?: I am a hard working person, and I am able to be on the server alot of the time. I have great communication and understand peoples feelings and perspective on any matter. I know alot of people on the server already so I can help them out with their issues. With my past experience of being an admin, I am more than qualified to be a staff on this wonderful server.

Why do you qualify for this position?: I have great knowledge of the MOTD and I can apply it to any sit I may be apart of. I also know alot of the commands already for being an admin. I am quite active on the server so I can be out and about helping more people out with their issues. I also can improvise when needed to take control of any situation.

Have you ever been banned off any server? If so what reason: It has only happened to me once. It was quite a while ago when I first started, I was imature and was going about RDMing people until I was banned. Since then I never really been banned only kicked once or twice.

Do you have a microphone (REQUIRED): I do have a microphone. It is quite crappy though.

Tell us about yourself: I am a blonde hair, blue eyed boy who grew up on the planet earth. I had a bit of a rough childhood but in the end, it made me a much more mature person. I am part of different organizations which takes part in giving back to the community. I love doing work and quite frankly hate boredom, and I am hoping that this postition can satisfy my need to work. I also enjoy helping people out so this role can both benefit me and the server.

For some of your concerns, I have been very active on the Gmod server, at least getting a couples hours a day on the server daily. I asked some of the people for the vouch, if I have your name on the list that I didn't ask I am sorry, and I will remove them. Also for teamspeak, I can't download it since I lack the space on the computer to do so.

Hobosexual

Staff member
For some of your concerns, I have been very active on the Gmod server, at least getting a couples hours a day on the server daily. I asked some of the people for the vouch, if I have your name on the list that I didn't ask I am sorry, and I will remove them. Also for teamspeak, I can't download it since I lack the space on the computer to do so.
TeamSpeak is a small download tf.

Kawaii

Best Potato :3
Staff member
Head Admin
You need to be on teamspeak... It's a requirement not just for communication but as well as community outreach.

Status
Not open for further replies.