• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Hakai

YES THIS IS A RESIGNATION
As most of you know I was going to do this on the 26th but with me working out after school now I have to post my resignation now. Right now I am not getting home until 6:00pm my time because I have been working out after school, that means I have 4 hours until I go to bed and wake up at 6:30am the next day to go to work. This schedule means that I can't spend two hours on the server everyday like I want to. But starting on the 26th wrestling practice starts and it goes from 6:00pm until 8:00pm and I will be gone every weekend two weeks after it starts. That means that I literally won't have enough time to get on the server everyday. I am not leaving the server forever for I will still be on TS from time to time and as soon as wrestling is over I hope to get my hours back up there and reapply for staff. But for now thank you for this opportunity to staff on this server for it was very fun and I can't wait until wrestling is over so that I can come back.

Sincerely,
Dawson Swain aka Misguided Penguin

Pastor

Reformed Member
Lowkey gonna miss ya bro. Either way, once school is done, we can get the dragon balls to revive your moderator status

PillowBurger

Staff member
T_T A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I hope to see you soon again

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Human Resource
Head Of Staff
Let's talk on TS.

I don’t think that I said it clear enough in my post, but this was an amazing experience and I am so grateful that the higher ups allowed me this opportunity and it’s something that I won’t forget. Hopefully after wrestling season I will get this opportunity again.

Application Denied, speak to ArchonCore for details of denial.
dude, I will miss you and ur sexy Goku cc, pls do not leave.

Lube!

😍😍😍
Staff member
Senior Mod
Even though i fuck with u alot, you still juan of the boyz. Gonna miss u man.

Tails

Event Manager
Staff member
Head Admin
Gonna miss you misguided, hope life goes well for you too. <3
P.S - Message me for any help or fortnite lol :)

Last edited:

Bacon

See ya, I hope life treats you well, and I hope to see you in game in the future!

Bong

Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
Again I know I already told you in ts, but thank you for your time an dedication towards Orion, I hope to see you drop in when ever you can :)