• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was harrassed earlier by Finch, it started with Finch taunting me at the front of my base inside my KOS line, so of course, like a normal person, i shot him, he pulls a gun, and a swat kills him, (laws at the time made weapons aos/kos) and then he comes back, passes my line, i shoot them, then they raid me, i die, and then they do a base takeover. After Finch got in the base and found nothing, he started making meth and taunting me inside my own base in OOC chat, and saying "Dont mess with a Dragon Loli. Say sorry" and shit like that, taunting me to come back. Please deal with this, it really pissed me off to see this dickhead do this.

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
I would love to put my input on this!

So. I walked past your line and you shot me, no problems there but I didn't wave a gun at you or say anything to provoke you verbally

The Cop killing me was RDM as the mayor was Squeeky and he changed jobs to raid you with me so there were no gun laws

I was then allowed to come back, you shot me, I killed you then took your base over.

You decide to be extremely disrespectful with Brazy, Squeeky, and several more members as witness telling me to go fuck myself and fuck me and fuck everything I like which I CALMY and RESPECTFULLY talked back to you with the Dragon Loli lewsing meme I always to which you accurately quoted and as you can see I did not say "Fuck", "Shit", or anything else that could come up to mind. I also did tell you to come back a few times but that that was to remind you NLR was over as a sign of courtesy.

As this is, you are reporting me for successfully raiding a base you got too cocky building and in turn actually harassed me IN WHICH I do have screenshots and Staff testimonies to prove it.

I also think you forgot the part where last told me to fuck myself and left during the raid which got yourself banned that night.

One last thing, maybe you can build a legal base without non-bulletproof one way window/doors and a little foot shooting area for a defense

@Squeeky

Last edited:

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
I can post the screenshots tomorrow around 6 pm PST as that is when I get home proving your actual harassment and disrespect

Allen Allen IV

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod

So. I walked past your line and you shot me, no problems there but I didn't wave a gun at you or say anything to provoke you verbally

The Cop killing me was RDM as the mayor was Squeeky and he changed jobs to raid you with me so there were no gun laws

I was then allowed to come back, you shot me, I killed you then took your base over.

You decide to be extremely disrespectful with Brazy, Squeeky, and several more members as witness telling me to go fuck myself and fuck me and fuck everything I like which I CALMY and RESPECTFULLY talked back to you with the Dragon Loli lewsing meme I always to which you accurately quoted and as you can see I did not say "Fuck", "Shit", or anything else that could come up to mind. I also did tell you to come back a few times but that that was to remind you NLR was over as a sign of courtesy.

As this is, you are reporting me for successfully raiding a base you got too cocky building and in turn actually harassed me IN WHICH I do have screenshots and Staff testimonies to prove it.

I also think you forgot the part where last told me to fuck myself and left during the raid which got yourself banned that night.

One last thing, maybe you can build a legal base without non-bulletproof one way window/doors and a little foot shooting area for a defense

@Squeeky
Oh.

@Squeeky
I can vouch this response. After we raided him successfully, he became salty and saying you guys raided me for nothing and ranted on and so on. And then when I called it over Finch called base take over which I’m fine with because I don’t want to sit in the base for 15 so I left and let finch do it himself. As I fly by the base once in a while he was basically using swear words towards finch, saying go f*** yourself and so on. And for the part where he left during raid/takeover is his own fault knowing what the consequence would be. All in all this should be resolved by this point. If you want to pm me and talk about, then that’s good. But I don’t see the point on rambling on about problems on a post. @Kawaii @Bong you guys could lock this up I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.