• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Ill be gone for a bit...

I have some family problems that will not allow me to get on the server from the 14th to the 17th. I tried to get on the server as much as I can prior to this to cover for my absence but yea...

Tails

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Damn, real life issues come first. Take your time richy if needed.

Sending well wishes to you richy, and hopefully things turn up soon.

Lube!

Professional Kook
Staff member
Senior Mod
I have some family problems that will not allow me to get on the server from the 14th to the 17th. I tried to get on the server as much as I can prior to this to cover for my absence but yea...
Hey man, I am going through a hard time too. Dont worry about taking a break, go get some fresh air and go for a walk and enjoy what the world has to offer :)

yoyok12345

No RDM for a few days?? Cool.

Seriously tho, take care man

Update: Just cleared up the family issue, however, I still won't be able to do all of my normal hours like usual for this time period. I will try to still get on as much as I can.

Update: Just cleared up the family issue, however, I still won't be able to do all of my normal hours like usual for this time period. I will try to still get on as much as I can.
Welcome back man, good to see you.