• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

In-Game Rank?

beppo

Type (Website, In-game) - In-game DarkRP
Suggestion - I believe we should have an in-game rank like a Mini Vip that can be obtained by using the in-game currency to pay for the mini rank that will give you a small benefit like having the ability to buy a higher leveled printer and having the ability to use the adv dupe gun and having a tag next to your name showing how dedicated you are to the server and how much time you have played on the server. The way you could acquire this rank is by getting a certain amount of money to pay to an NPC to give you the mini rank, I've seen this on other DarkRP servers that have been successful.
How will it benefit the server - It can benefit the server by getting players who can't afford to donate to the server with real money to get a rank that has benefits over the "user " rank and it can make the server more successful like the other DarkRP servers I have seen before.
Link (if needed) - No link

Brazy

+/- this could work but, the ranks would have to be like 15 mil or something crazy high. The rank you would buy would only give you monthly vip so no adv dupe for you :(

-1, would be too difficult to implement, and would make the ability for having the donor ranks less important

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
You say that this has been on other darkrp servers but the. You say there was no link for the script needed?

Empurror

HUGE -1. The last server I was on that took away ranks was down in a day.

beppo

We don't need to implement new addons for this. We can use the NPC bots, the ones that spawn us cars and creates groups to give us the rank. I didn't put in a link because we already have it and it's not that hard to implement, you pay the NPC and it goes to ULX to switch your job for a month. I didn't say anything about removing the original roles to replace it but to add an in game pay rank for people who can't afford to pay for the donor ranks and it wouldnt hurt the donor ranks of you gave the donor ranks higher benefits like better printers and giving the rank the ability to use the stacker tool.

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
We don't need to implement new addons for this. We can use the NPC bots, the ones that spawn us cars and creates groups to give us the rank. I didn't put in a link because we already have it and it's not that hard to implement, you pay the NPC and it goes to ULX to switch your job for a month. I didn't say anything about removing the original roles to replace it but to add an in game pay rank for people who can't afford to pay for the donor ranks and it wouldnt hurt the donor ranks of you gave the donor ranks higher benefits like better printers and giving the rank the ability to use the stacker tool.
The "NPC" "bots" are just entities used to open a specific car menu. They are not bots as you can make them kiosks given the right model. They came with the script (VCmod [Thanks Cyan])that gives our cars damage and repairability and the vendors were not coded to do anything else.

Last edited:

Cyan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Vcmod********

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Denied