• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Loli Squad

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
We are just a band of people who are lolis or those who want to stop the lewding of lolis. Easy enough? alright here is the important stuff you need to know. Our main goal is to work as a mercenary organization whose alliances/enemies are based off of whoever contracts with us.

Rules:
  1. No Lewding Lolis
  2. Don't be an ass, Don't mug/steal/raid members and allies
  3. Respect Alliances and each other like respectable human beings
  4. Try to help other players out if you can
Ranks Roles: This isn't a militarized organization, just a collective group with similar ideals (like communism).
  • Little Loli: Your generic role of being in the org
  • Friendly Neighborhood Loli - These people are experienced in how the server works and are willing to help players get started on the server or just hang out with them to have fun
  • Battle Loli - The Viscous Combatants of the Loli Squad capable of slaying any infidel
  • Loli Defense Corp - Members of the Loli Defense Corps enjoy base building and bringing people into their bases to safely farm for money
  • Cinnamon Roll - The most precious of Lolis whose very presence brings joy to their senpai
  • Onii-Chan/Nee-San - You love and take care of all the Lolis. You are their big brother/sister and are sworn to protect them from being lewded
  • Custom Ranks are 10 mil - 7.5 if Loli related

Fomats:
Members:

IGN:
Requested Role:
Why do you want to join?

Organizations:

Org name:
Services Requested:
Allies:
Enemies:
Price Offer:

Current Contracts:
Jamba Juice [7-16] - Protection: VOID @Hiro
Orion Network PD (Conditional) [7-16] - Ceasefire: ACTIVE @yoyok12345

Little Loli: Spuzzi Paluzzi
Neighborhood Lolis: Furious George, Tails, Kyn
Battle Lolis: Penguin, Mario
Loli Defense Corp: Sum
Cinnamon Rolls: Tomo
Onii-chan/Nee-san: Leah, Winterlilly
Loli Neko: Jerry

Last edited:

Bong

Staff member
Administrator
I almost didn't want to approve this

Hiro

Org name: Jamba Juice
Services Requested: Protection
Allies: The Chaos Insurgency
yoyok12345
Enemies: Pastor
Price Offer: My love and affection

Tomo

IGN: Tomo :)
Requested Role: Cinnamon Role
Why do you want to join?: Because my tiny fucking Umaru is the greatest and can be one of the fucking mascots of this ORG and because im tomo.

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Org name: Jamba Juice
Services Requested: Protection
Allies: The Chaos Insurgency
yoyok12345
Enemies: Pastor
Price Offer: My love and affection
Denied, Loli's do not need your love and affection

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
IGN: Tomo :)
Requested Role: Cinnamon Role
Why do you want to join?: Because my tiny fucking Umaru is the greatest and can be one of the fucking mascots of this ORG and because im tomo.
Accepted

IGN: Squeeky
Requested Role: Friendly Loli
Why do you want to join? We shared lots of memories and you always protected my base whenever I wasn't there <3

Hiro

Denied, Loli's do not need your love and affection
We gots guns and good bases too. We can also provide a lifetime 25% discount on all products at all stores

IGN: Sum Ting Wong

Requested Role:
Loli Defense Corp

Why do you want to join?
I'm a Jap and fluent in Trapanese. Also, I'm danboard which isn't a loli but still animu.

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
IGN: Sum Ting Wong

Requested Role:
Loli Defense Corp

Why do you want to join?
I'm a Jap and fluent in Trapanese. Also, I'm danboard which isn't a loli but still animu.
Accepted

Soshi

Asst. Manager
IGN: Soshi
Requested Role: Daddy
Why do you want to join?: To hear Finch talk again.

Jingle

i wanna be ally, my offer is both chapter 2 and not killing you instantly

I request Loli's not to take hits on any police member while I'm on presently and protect the PD when it's being raided. In exchange, every paid murder and selling meth wanted I see you are wanted for will be revoked and there will be no police raids on any of your bases. Also every time I'm mayor, you'll gain instant access to the backroom.

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
I request Loli's not to take hits on any police member while I'm on presently and protect the PD when it's being raided. In exchange, every paid murder and selling meth wanted I see you are wanted for will be revoked and there will be no police raids on any of your bases. Also every time I'm mayor, you'll gain instant access to the backroom.
Accepted

We gots guns and good bases too. We can also provide a lifetime 25% discount on all products at all stores
Accepted

IGN: Soshi
Requested Role: Daddy
Why do you want to join?: To hear Finch talk again.
Accepted

IGN: Misguided Penguin
Requested Role: Battle Loli
Why do you want to join? So Finch can’t kill me anymore :(

IGN: Furious George
Requested Role: Friendly Neighborhood loli
Why do you want to join? i wanna join the loli squad because loli is best my cc will be a loli soon also and i wanna help new players and have the honor of being a loli

Finch

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
IGN: Furious George
Requested Role: Friendly Neighborhood loli
Why do you want to join? i wanna join the loli squad because loli is best my cc will be a loli soon also and i wanna help new players and have the honor of being a loli
IGN: Misguided Penguin
Requested Role: Battle Loli
Why do you want to join? So Finch can’t kill me anymore :(
ACCEPTED

Tails

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
IGN: Tails
Requested Role: Friendly Neighborhood Loli
Why do you want to join? To help this organization with anything they need, whether that would be to farm money or help them with an issue or situation that needs to be handled.