• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Lube's Final S-Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lube!

Stoner Fag
Staff member
Senior Mod
DISCLAIMER: When I say this is my final S-Mod app, I mean its my last application for it, not my last attempt at it.
My final application attempt at the gracious Senior Mod. I first want to say, A HUGE Thank You, to everyone apart of Orion, and specifically to some of the higher ups for being there for me when I need it most. Now, on to the application.

1.) In-game name: Lube!
2.) Current rank: Moderatorvip
3.) Reason why you would like to be promoted: I feel as if I should be promoted because it has not only been 6 months since I have been on this server, but 5 months staff experience. I feel as I am finally ready for a new responsibility, a new challenge, and a new opportunity that I have been waiting for for a long time. Not only has this time of being moderator helped me with responsibility on the server, it has helped me in all ways from communicating better, being motivated, and having a realistic goal to become something and someone on a online community which I care deeply about. The new tasks and responsibilities the S-Mod rank will be faced with are suited for me and will be handled with utmost professionalism. The new commands, including FAdmin will help me moderate the server in a more convenient way then ever before by allowing me to give players more fairness and flexibility in sits.
4.) What will we gain from promoting you: You will gain a motivated, professional, and enthusiastic staff member who is not only exited for the opportunities yet to come, but willing to take them as soon as possible. I am very experienced having half a year on this server with very few mishaps. As of now, Im working as hard as I can to make my day more flexible so I can dedicate as much time as I can to the server to make it a better place and for my own good as a person. I would also love the new options when it comes to player events, sits, forum moderation, and player security. Another gain from me is that Im a very open person, I love being there for people and its something Im proud of, something players need and I continue to provide that even as moderator but I feel with S-Mod that can be expanded. Lastly, I want to thank you for reading this application and am exited to hear all of your feedback. Thanks. -Lube

Last edited:
+1 One of the best mods, I've had nothing but good experiences with you, Good Luck!

+1 I can't begin to explain how happy I am that you are on the staff team. I believe you deserve this 100%

Lube!

Stoner Fag
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thanks for the feedback boys, :D

Tails

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Just know this, you're an awesome and all-around great guy to do stuff with. Keep working with the CBD of yours bro. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.