• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

LUKE'S STAFF Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Luke Skywalker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176880431

Hours on the server: I have 24 hours and 30 minutes on the server. For some reason it reset multiple times but I used to play everyday about a year ago

Past experience with staffing servers: No

Are you currently staff on another server? Yes. I have super admin on a sever called blue kiwi RP. The server is not currently up because we are adding things.

Staff that will vouch for you: I have not asked anyone

Age OR Date of Birth: 12, 6/23/2006

Why should we choose you? I don't have the best reputation, but I will try my best to change that and to be more mature. I have been on this server a very long time like I said on the Hours on the server question I used to play about a year ago. I also played on different accounts. I think I could help the server a lot . I would be on duty more than I RP. I have seen the community and by no means are they perfect but I think that being mod I could help push it a little more in the right direction.

Why do you qualify for this position? (One Paragraph)*: I think I qualify for the position because I want to help the sever grow and I want to see the community happy. I want to help new players, and teach them new things. I have made many friends on Orion and I have also Have lost a couple too in arguments. I helped new players and just players in General. A few of them told me I would be a good moderator.

Thanks for reading! Don't be too Harsh

coarl

Jamba Juice Catto
Staff member
Admin
Head Of Staff
-1 To young, short paragraph, some things you are missing, Not enough hours

Eh. Played with you today seemed cool. Your understanding of the how DarkRP and our rules is just not good enough. For now +/-

IGN: Luke Skywalker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176880431

Hours on the server: I have 24 hours and 30 minutes on the server. For some reason it reset multiple times but I used to play everyday about a year ago

Past experience with staffing servers: No

Are you currently staff on another server? Yes. I have super admin on a sever called blue kiwi RP. The server is not currently up because we are adding things.

Staff that will vouch for you: I have not asked anyone

Age OR Date of Birth: 12, 6/23/2006

Why should we choose you? I don't have the best reputation, but I will try my best to change that and to be more mature. I have been on this server a very long time like I said on the Hours on the server question I used to play about a year ago. I also played on different accounts. I think I could help the server a lot . I would be on duty more than I RP. I have seen the community and by no means are they perfect but I think that being mod I could help push it a little more in the right direction.

Why do you qualify for this position? (One Paragraph)*: I think I qualify for the position because I want to help the sever grow and I want to see the community happy. I want to help new players, and teach them new things. I have made many friends on Orion and I have also Have lost a couple too in arguments. I helped new players and just players in General. A few of them told me I would be a good moderator.

Thanks for reading! Don't be too Harsh
Too young, not enough hours. -1

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
-1, personally do not remember you, and I haven't seen you recently sorry. You are a bit under age, and lacking on the minimum hours. I still wish a good luck to you.

bubba_bubba

Staff member
Your paragraphs are decent. I would +/- if you were within the age requirement...

A few improvements:
-Get some vouches
-Increase your hours
-Ask a higher up for permission to apply at your age.
-Try not to minge.

Don't lose confidence!

Good Luck!

Bacon

-1 for a few reasons that both Bubba and Frank have stated. Good luck!

Underaged, barely any time on server, currently staff on another server, application contradicts itself multiple times, bad application. The list can go on

Naruto Uchiha

Staff member
-1 Don´t know you, Weak paragraphs, to young.

I'm gonna have to +1 because I really like your app, I know your not the age requirement, but I feel like you need a little positivity!

PillowBurger

Staff member
Failure to adhere to any of the rules will result in instantly being ignored/denied

1. Age requirement is now 14 years of age.
2. You must have 50+ hours on the server to submit an application.
3. Do not promote your staff application on the Server/TS. Doing so will result in an instant deny.
4. A paragraph is 4-5 sentences, not a run on sentence.
5. Use grammar/spelling to the best of your abilities.
Sorry, but you do not meet the requirements. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.