• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

MadMuffintop's T-Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter

IGN:
MadMuffintops

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:197014366

Hours on server:

Past experience with staffing servers:
I currently have none.

Staff that will vouch for you:
Skatro, Sum Ting Wong, SMXY, Lube

Age OR Date of Birth:
10/12/2001

Why should we choose you? (One Paragraph)*:
I feel that you should choose me because I would do my best to do what's right for the server and work towards making the community a better place. Although I have no past experience staffing, I have been shadowing sits and seeing how things should go, and i'm very eager to learn and grow as a staff member. I've been on the server a good amount of time and have learned to love this server and the community within it. You should choose me because I know a lot about the rules and would do my best to make sure other players' follow them to the best of my ability. I feel that being staff is another way I can meet the community and get to meet more players, and that to me would be amazing. I am a people's person, and would hear both sides of the story to issue a fair punishment. I love this server, and love to see it thrive. Furthermore, I hope I can be apart of the staff team to help the community, and help the server thrive.

Why do you qualify for this position?(One Paragraph)*:
I believe that I qualify for this position due to my hours and loyal on this server, and my eagarliness to learn and be a staff member. I am always calling sits to help the community be a better place, and would help the server the best I can. I'm a problem solver and as stated above, a peoples person. I would to my best to solve any problem thrown my way. Moreover, I am often up late at night, and can be here when other staff can not be. In the case I get the privilege of being staff, I would take my job very seriously and handle every situation fairly. I'm an opened minded guy, and as stated above I will be a fair staff member and will hear both sides. In addition to that I feel that I have grown a lot as a player recently and am ready to take on the responsibility of staff, and make the community a better place.

Have you ever been banned of any server, if so what reason:
3 week for attempted mass rdm, but it was a false ban and was soon cleared up.

Do you have a microphone: (NOT NEEDED BUT, PREFERRED IF YOU DO)
Yes I do

Which server are you applying for? (Darkrp or TTT)*:
Darkrp
:logo:
Extra notes:
I can not be on everyday, so I hope that isn't a problem. If you -1 please tell me why so I can improve as a player. Also, thank you for reading my staff app. <3

Last edited:

Lube!

Stoner Fag
Staff member
Hunter

IGN:
MadMuffintops

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:197014366

Hours on server:

Past experience with staffing servers:
I currently have none.

Staff that will vouch for you:
Skatro, Sum Ting Wong, SMXY, Lube

Age OR Date of Birth:
10/12/2001

Why should we choose you? (One Paragraph)*:
I feel that you should choose me because I would do my best to do what's right for the server and work towards making the community a better place. Although I have no past experience staffing, I have been shadowing sits and seeing how things should go, and i'm very eager to learn and grow as a staff member. I've been on the server a good amount of time and have learned to love this server and the community within it. You should choose me because I know a lot about the rules and would do my best to make sure other players' follow them to the best of my ability. I feel that being staff is another way I can meet the community and get to meet more players, and that to me would be amazing. I am a people's person, and would hear both sides of the story to issue a fair punishment. I love this server, and love to see it thrive. Furthermore, I hope I can be apart of the staff team to help the community, and help the server thrive.

Why do you qualify for this position?(One Paragraph)*:
I believe that I qualify for this position due to my hours and loyal on this server, and my eagarliness to learn and be a staff member. I am always calling sits to help the community be a better place, and would help the server the best I can. I'm a problem solver and as stated above, a peoples person. I would to my best to solve any problem thrown my way. Moreover, I am often up late at night, and can be here when other staff can not be. In the case I get the privilege of being staff, I would take my job very seriously and handle every situation fairly. I'm an opened minded guy, and as stated above I will be a fair staff member and will hear both sides. In addition to that I feel that I have grown a lot as a player recently and am ready to take on the responsibility of staff, and make the community a better place.

Have you ever been banned of any server, if so what reason:
3 week for attempted mass rdm, but it was a false ban and was soon cleared up.

Do you have a microphone: (NOT NEEDED BUT, PREFERRED IF YOU DO)
Yes I do

Which server are you applying for? (Darkrp or TTT)*:
Darkrp
:logo:
Extra notes:
I can not be on everyday, so I hope that isn't a problem. If you -1 please tell me why so I can improve as a player. Also, thank you for reading my staff app. <3
EDIT: +/-
  • Is very active (I wouldnt have vouched if I havent seen him)
  • You can be a bit jumpy, but I have never had a problem with you. (Edit: I have only been staff for a few days so Im not sure how you used to act)
  • I have seen you on ts, BUT I do suggest getting on daily.
  • What hobo brought up really changed the way I think of you. Im seriously considering a -1

Last edited:

jlgcuntboy11

Earphone Jack
Staff member
Senior Mod
+/- i’ve Had troubles with you in the past, and personally I don’t think you are staff material, but recently idk cuz of the issues in my life.

Hobosexual

Staff member
-1 You kinda mass RDMd like a couple of days ago. I jailed you for 480 for it because it was a misunderstanding but I don't think you are prepared for a staff position what so ever.

+/- sorry mad ya know i think your an awesome person but like lube said uou can be a bit jumpy at times and like its gunna take alot of ability to deal with all the shit you will get as a staff that honestly i dont think your quiet ready for

Hiro

-1 From what I've seen from you, you don't know some of the important rules, I never see you on ts, and you can be kinda mingey

Brazy

-1 You kinda mass RDMd like a couple of days ago. I jailed you for 480 for it because it was a misunderstanding but I don't think you are prepared for a staff position what so ever.
Changing to +/- He’s so nice when im around him idk why all yall have problems with him...

Everyone's vote seems to have changed because of what you said, so let me clear it up. The "mass rdm" was me raiding pd while hitman, and I forgot I was not a thief.

Skatro

I did say i would vouch but this is unacceptable. Because of this news from hobo i will have to -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.