• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Mega Monster Update!

Type: In-game, Class/Job rebalancing

Suggestion + How will it benefit the server:
A few ideas I've thought up and herd talked about. THESE ARE IDEAS THAT CAN HAVE THE NUMBERS CHANGED, JUST SOME BALLPARK FIGURES OF WHAT COULD BE! Also read more than the first one, god dammit.
1. More HP and/or spawn Armor.
Basically, right now monsters are very week. Trading Ranged weapons and being able to walk around during the day for a basic, melee only hob whos also a serial killer.
HP: 100 to 125 and Armor from 0 to 50. This way surviving long enough to kill someone would be a bit more possible.
2. More movement speed (A little, not sandbox sprinting speed).
It's just annoying to be unable to ketch someone, sprinting backward killing you with a pistol because "You're to slow!"
I assume all classes move at the same speed just to keep it simple but have specific classes (e.g, Serial killers, Hobos, Monsters, Police etc) that kinda need a little boost to ketch people easer. (Also having the police be faster will increase the chance of a successful arrest instead of another dead cop.)
3. A king or lead monster(New role, that's it).
An Alpha to help coordinate attacks and possible murder sprees. Giving it a chainsaw would be neat, but they're kinda glitch so it's whatever you guys decide.
4. More monster models(I don't even know how this is bad).
Just something simple and new that could spice up the class. (Skeletons, Zombies etc)
5. New default weapon,
The Machete is cool, but having others would be cooler, and it makes less sense to have the melee only class have a cheeky ranged attack.
6. Monster spawn.
Ok so, this could be either a shop item that is bought and each individual monster can place theirs wherever but might be kinda hard to add. Something else could simply have monsters spawn in random back allies all over. This is to help stop the situation where monster can't leave spawn cause there's a group of thieves with M60's mowing them down. Also, allow for some sooky plays form monsters.
EDIT 1:
7. Add a switch-to cooldown.
To stop raiding, making it so if a large number of players (say 5 or 6+) all try to switch to it, they are outright denied for 1 minute X how many are trying or tried to switch to it in the last 10 minutes.
8. Remove Machti on spawn.
Have it in the shop tab and cost say $2500, allowing for monsters who've thrown theirs away to get another without dying, and forcing a delay for mingers, as if they keep doing it (and don't get kicked/banned) they will run out of pocket cash. Reduce cash in pocket on spawn, and increase the amount in ATM's.

Link: none

That's it. You can add any of these that sound kinda interesting, just some ideas.

Last edited:
All of you, explain why it's a minge class? Just because some dumbass twit uses it that way every so often doesn't mean it is. Also if it was as bad as you all make it sound wouldn't it be just be outright removed? I play mostly monster, hobo, Bank Gaurd, and Police. (IGN: Swampy).
EDIT: If the minge part is such a big deal. put a time lock on it. Like 1 day or something, same with a lot of other Jobs that are abused. Like police, which if somebody raiding the server they will go for first. SMFH

Acting like a child won't help this discussion. Give vailed, real counter-arguments to all number points, telling me why they are so garbage you'd just say,"oH i dON't LIkE tHIs REEEEEEE"
1 and 2 are the only kinda bad ones if taken at 100% face value and treated like someone who's only just got onto this server. Before the reset, I had 7ish days on this server. I've played back when you could unbox miniguns! If they are hated so fucking much then why are they there? Why? They do nothing, and everyone hates them. Get ride of them then.

Lube!

Stoner Fag
Staff member
A few ideas I've thought up and herd talked about. THESE ARE IDEAS THAT CAN HAVE THE NUMBERS CHANGED, JUST SOME BALLPARK FIGURES OF WHAT COULD BE! Also read more than the first one, god dammit.
1. More HP and/or spawn Armor.
Basically, right now monsters are very week. Trading Ranged weapons and being able to walk around during the day for a basic, melee only hob whos also a serial killer.
HP: 100 to 125 and Armor from 0 to 50. This way surviving long enough to kill someone would be a bit more possible.
2. More movement speed (A little, not sandbox sprinting speed).
It's just annoying to be unable to ketch someone, sprinting backward killing you with a pistol because "You're to slow!"
I assume all classes move at the same speed just to keep it simple but have specific classes (e.g, Serial killers, Hobos, Monsters, Police etc) that kinda need a little boost to ketch people easer. (Also having the police be faster will increase the chance of a successful arrest instead of another dead cop.)
3. A king or lead monster(New role, that's it).
An Alpha to help coordinate attacks and possible murder sprees. Giving it a chainsaw would be neat, but they're kinda glitch so it's whatever you guys decide.
4. More monster models(I don't even know how this is bad).
Just something simple and new that could spice up the class. (Skeletons, Zombies etc)
5. New default weapon,
The Machete is cool, but having others would be cooler, and it makes less sense to have the melee only class have a cheeky ranged attack.
6. Monster spawn.
Ok so, this could be either a shop item that is bought and each individual monster can place theirs wherever but might be kinda hard to add. Something else could simply have monsters spawn in random back allies all over. This is to help stop the situation where monster can't leave spawn cause there's a group of thieves with M60's mowing them down. Also, allow for some sooky plays form monsters.
EDIT 1:
7. Add a switch-to cooldown.
To stop raiding, making it so if a large number of players (say 5 or 6+) all try to switch to it, they are outright denied for 1 minute X how many are trying or tried to switch to it in the last 10 minutes.
8. Remove Machti on spawn.
Have it in the shop tab and cost say $2500, allowing for monsters who've thrown theirs away to get another without dying, and forcing a delay for mingers, as if they keep doing it (and don't get kicked/banned) they will run out of pocket cash. Reduce cash in pocket on spawn, and increase the amount in ATM's.

That's it. You can add any of these that sound kinda interesting, just some ideas.
Damn you really worked hard on this. I hate the monster class but maybe you can use this information and revise the hobo class. But for now im gonna have to -1

Kawaii

Best Potato :3
Staff member
Head Admin
Acting like a child won't help this discussion. Give vailed, real counter-arguments to all number points, telling me why they are so garbage you'd just say,"oH i dON't LIkE tHIs REEEEEEE"
1 and 2 are the only kinda bad ones if taken at 100% face value and treated like someone who's only just got onto this server. Before the reset, I had 7ish days on this server. I've played back when you could unbox miniguns! If they are hated so fucking much then why are they there? Why? They do nothing, and everyone hates them. Get ride of them then.
You are the only one upset here...

coarl

Jamba Juice Catto
Staff member
Admin
-/+
1. So with the hp it would not change anything you would still be preatybeasy to kill (also the monsters have 110 hp like everyone else I think)
2. The movement speed would be kinda helpfull but I don’t think they can do that but if they could it might help them sometimes.
3. The chainsaw is a no because they would have to buy the chainsaw and what might work better is the dismacus sword but alph would maybe oomph one person and add vot, be encrypted or legendary.
4. It would be cool to see another PM but I think it’s fine how it is already.
5. Melee for monsters is a good idea because they need to me near someone to kill them because if they could use pistols no one would know who is the target and it will be bad
6. Monster spawn of there own can easily be abused and again would also need to buy another add on to get what you want to work , it might be possible to have a separate spawn form a normal spawn but that also might cost money (not sure)
7. Not 100% sure what this is for it might be me tho
8. One that would be weird thing to do and also how would that change how much money they get because they could easily go to the atm and withdraw the money. (If I think I’m ready it correct