• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Misunderstanding at worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin

GN: Sin

SteamID: noguchi1

Banned By: Hottie slayer + another admin who’s name escapes me

Reason: I honestly don’t know

Duration: 1 week

Why I feel I Should Be Unbanned:
The admin added a large amount of rules that I “broke” when I had already been jailed for it. I was not kicked it went straight into a ban like last time. The event that got me banned was I kill an admin who killed another person in the streets. He said it was self defense but I only saw him kill someone in the street. Even if I was in the wrong in this specific point I should have been kicked. But from my point of view I did nothing wrong and even if I did; I had paid for the other stuff the admin put as a reason for my ban.

Kawaii

Kawaifu
Staff member
Admin
It gives you a reason when you join the server...

Hobosexual

I dont understand any of this. Please speak english.

Already spoke to you about all of this in teamspeak. Kawaii can vouch he was there. You proceeded to lie multiple times to my face, and denied you ever did most of the things I banned you for. You then told me how to do my job a few times, and it got to the point where Kawaii stepped in. In game however, you are guilty of all rule breaking. I felt I was generous with this ban, as it could have easily been 2 weeks. You also just got unbanned, so this seems like a reoccuring theme. As I predicted, you minged and minged, questioning things I did, and backseat moderating. From what I observed in my 20 minutes of spectating you, you were an overall mingey player, with little regard for the rules and many players had issues with you.

Even if for some reason, an admin or anyone rdms another; you do not rdm them to try and save the day, you call another staff member. If you are shot first, for some reason, you have the right to self defense against yourself. You may not kill another person, for them murdering another. That is an offense, if you have also already been jailed or warned up to a certain point a ban is allowed to be issued, I personally think it was the right thing for this. As hottie stated you were previously banned, but unbanned due to a false action by a staff member, a fault at our part; I believe there is no fault here. This would be the 2nd time being banned, and 2nd time put against the court of Orion. I say -1 for you have caused nothing but trouble, and you were let off lucky with only 1 week.

Yee

-1 I was the other admin in the ban and what hottie said above is 100% true.

-10, I literally recorded you coming back to revenge RDM. What you claimed that he rdmed you but in my video it clearly shows that he was a cop, there was a mayor online at the time. He killed you for having a weapon, you came back and killed him right after. You can't deny solid proof, not to mention that you lied a couple of times in TS for the brief moment I was in the same channel with you. I will show the video if needed.

-1 From what I learned from my experiences on here, NEVER COUNTER OR RDM AN ADMIN (when they were handling a situation). It will result in serious consequences. I suggest you mind you mind your own business, and let the staff take care of it. Maybe he/she killed the person in self-defense after all like you stated. You're just being guilty by association in the situation. In other cases, like richy saying you revenge RDMed him, it's not okay. @Sin , I want you to answer this question for me. Do you know what NLR is? By saying you literally did nothing wrong, we still can't believe you. There are many people going against you right now, including me. You need to provide proof on your side and defend yourself. Based on what the people are saying right now, I don't believe you. So, I hope this meant something to you.

-10, I literally recorded you coming back to revenge RDM. What you claimed that he rdmed you but in my video it clearly shows that he was a cop, there was a mayor online at the time. He killed you for having a weapon, you came back and killed him right after. You can't deny solid proof, not to mention that you lied a couple of times in TS for the brief moment I was in the same channel with you. I will show the video if needed.
I've been in this situation before.

Status
Not open for further replies.