• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Multiple Police ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what I've put together here is a list of ideas that I think could help improve government classes with arrests, grace periods, and ect. Please take the time to read each one and rate each one with a reasoning as to why you rated it like you have:

Suggestion 1:
ADD A GRACE TIMER FOR MAYOR

Add a timer for the Mayor's grace so that he's invincible for 10 minutes, and after his grace is over, there's a less chance of him getting killed during his grace period. There will always be players who kill the mayor before his grace is done, so there should be a way to prevent said players from getting in trouble.

Suggestion 2:
CHANGE THE STUN TIME FOR ARREST BATONS

The stun times for the arrest batons after hitting a suspect more than 5 times is ridiculously short and can give said suspect a big opportunity after the stun time has worn off. The stun time if I had to guess is 3-4 seconds and there are some times where a suspect can do one of the following things:
  • Jump and create distance between the one trying to arrest the person and the person trying to arrest the suspect
  • A lightsaber can be ignited, making it easy to push away a person trying to get close.
  • Smaller cc's have a weird hitbox when it comes to arresting them, so it will take a few attempts before it's already too late
  • Other people can counter leaving you no choice but to escape, ALSO NOTE THAT IF ANOTHER SWAT MEMBER KILLS BOTH, IT'S APPARENTLY RDM SINCE HE DIDN'T TRY TO ARREST THE GUY THAT WAS GETTING ARRESTED BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY CALLED COUNTER.

To which I think the stun time should be 10-11 seconds, it's still a fact that those who abuse it will get punished, so why not make it so that it's actually punishable to use it?

Suggestion 3:
CHANGE THE BATON RUSH TO 3-4 HITS

5 hits, I'm sorry to say, is ridiculous. I made a previous note in my other post saying that wanted people who are paid murderers should be taken out with a kos even with no mayor present because their lightsabers allow them too many options to the point that their Primary weapons are overpowered when distance is brought. Changing it to 3 is my ideal thought since the right click only works for 3 hits, whereas people keep saying for some apparent reason "IF YOU RIGHT CLICK, YOU HIT FASTER". While this fact is true, the right click baton hit is delayed leaving an awkward 2 hits that YOU WILL MISS. If not possible for 3, then 4 is always a good number. In fact I think it's the best number since it still gives people a chance to run. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS.

Suggestion 4:
MAKE IT THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SHOOT COPS IN ORDER TO NOT BE ARRESTED

I'm not thoroughly going to explain this one, it's not rocket science that it takes one push of a button to make things go away from you when using a lightsaber.

Suggestion 5:
MAKE IT WHERE MAYOR, SWAT LEADER, OR POLICE CHEIF CAN FIRE PEOPLE FROM GOVERNMENT CLASSES

This point will make role playing SWAT and/or Police a more believable experience. There will be government members who will completely disobey orders given from their higher-ups and I believe this calls for a demotion if both SWAT leader and mayor/Police Chief and mayor agree that said member should be fired.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of my suggestions. I'm not hoping for all to be accepted, but at least some.

Edit 1: The suggestion for the stun time to be 10-11 seconds is changed to 6-7 seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.