• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I came on the server for the second time ever Naruto immediantly had an issue with me. I can't remember what the original problem was but he ended up muting me in chat and gagging me because I was 'staff dissing' by saying he was being a 'pussy' for not using a mic which is disrespectful however it was in a playful manner. I already had a ARES striker out as a hoe which I understand is against the rules so he told me to inventory holster it. Because he had previously muted me I couldn't physically put it away and I also couldn't tell him that. He then became very aggressive and told me I wasn't listening but I couldn't do anything. He started counting down from 5 and I was just shaking my head no because that's all I could do and he said he would kick me. He finally realized the problem and fixed it but later on he continued to target me.

Later on I put a hit on my friend Ninja not realizing Naruto was the hitman. He came to our base to complete the hit which is fine however he one tapped ninja through a wall when there was no physical way he could have known where he was and he didn't spray either. He joked about it saying it was a wild guess but I called him out on possibly having hacks. I told him 'I would call you out further but I would get kicked for staff diss because someone can't handle jokes and criticism' which was not staff diss. He quickly kicked me from the server making me lose all of my bitcoin equipment totaling to 300-400 k worth.

I would like compensation or at least him to be punished in some manner. I am considering making this my main server and buying VIP however with staff like this I couldn't.

If there is no proof then I'm going to have to -1 sorry cheif, the person trying to blame sombody should have to get proof

Righty

Legend
Staff member
Trial-Mod
check logs. every good server has logs. you can see when he muted / gagged me and the messages. its all there
Logs clear after a certain amount of time or it can just be difficult to find something that happened hours before as other things fill them up. That's why you gotta get proof to make reports easier.

Naruto Uchiha

Staff member
Sorry for the delay I was out in the barbershop.

When I first talked to you about inventorying your gun because you were a hoe, you kept staff disrespecting me for no reason just because I was typing, you Kept cursing at me and I told you to stop the first time and you proceeded to keep disrespecting me, I gag you and then you started to type and still disrespecting me, So I muted you. After words I went to you and your friends ninja house and raided you guys, but you said I had wall hack because I wallbanged your friends because I had a hit on you and ninja, than you kept staff disrespecting me and called me a “pussy” so I kicked you for staff disrespect. After words I banned you friends ninja for the same thing. But ninja was doing more than you, he staff dis, Rdm during sit, and racism.

Abu

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
check logs. every good server has logs. you can see when he muted / gagged me and the messages. its all there
Not everyone has access to logs, you need to provide proof and follow the format for this to be a legitimate report. -1

Tails

Event Manager
Staff member
Head Admin
Where's your proof and you need to follow the format given for ban appeals. Giving us evidence towards this issue can make it easier for us to handle it.
Here's the format:

IGN:

SteamID:

Banned By:

Reason:

Duration:

Why I feel I Should Be Unbanned:

bubba_bubba

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
FOLLOW THE FORMAT:

In-Game Name:

Player's SteamID:

Description Of What Happened:

Proof:

----------------

He joked about it saying it was a wild guess but I called him out on possibly having hacks.
What? He would've been banned a long time ago if he did. You just didn't defend your base well.

making me lose all of my bitcoin equipment totaling to 300-400 k worth.
Has nothing to do with the report.

I am considering making this my main server and buying VIP however with staff like this I couldn't.
You're not going to donate or play on this server because you think a staff member didn't do his job right? This doesn't affect the situation at all. He was doing his job right in my opinion. You called him a pussy during a sit and took it as a joke? You don't even know him that well.

-No proof
-Has random and irrelevant facts.
-Incorrect format.

Edit:
FINAL VERDICT: -1

Last edited:
I was there. The kid claimed he had hacks. I saw the raid go down, that was false. He proceeds to talk shit, calling naruto “pussy” “bad staff” etc. Big ass -1. My cc is zoom if anyone needs to know.

FOLLOW THE FORMAT:

In-Game Name:

Player's SteamID:

Description Of What Happened:

Proof:

----------------

What? He would've been banned a long time ago if he did. You just didn't defend your base well.

Has nothing to do with the report.

You're not going to donate or play on this server because you think a staff member didn't do his job right? This doesn't affect the situation at all.

-No proof
-Has random and irrelevant facts.
-Incorrect format.
Change my mind.
Bubba is the new Archoncore smhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.