• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Nash's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game-Name): Michael Heirmantrout

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:171048378

Hours on the server: 26 hours but im confident im ready to become a mod

Past experience with staffing servers: owned and ran orbit rp & synapse rp which i have now shut down both of them and i was an admin on faded servers

Are you currently staff on another server?:no i only just got bac into gmod after about 6 months a few wees ago

Staff that will vouch for you: frank castle

Age OR Date of Birth: 16

Why should we choose you? (One Paragraph)*: i have lots of experience with running servers and i always love to help out and moderate servers giving players a good experience and to be happy when they are playing darkrp

Why do you qualify for this position?(One Paragraph)*: lie i said i have lots of experience and have owned / ran 2 servers and administrated one

Have you ever been banned off any server? If so what reason:i was once falsely banned for rdm which i did not do because there was an admin who bought his ran and didnt do his job correctly

Do you have a microphone (REQUIRED): yes

Tell us about yourself:im 16 yo from australia i love to play games on console and pc im addicted to garrys mod and i love playing it

Extra Notes: i have noticed the majority of the players on the server are american and he server is in an american time zone so i can be on when most people are off maing sure no one gets up to no good

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
-1, I don't know who you are. If you are to have a staff vouch for you, you need to ask them if they will vouch. I haven't seen you before, and don't know enough to vouch or +1, I am sorry.

Isnt it 40 hours to apply? Even so, you need more time to familiarize your self with the community,,, Ima have to do -/+ sorry dudhdud

26 hours but im confident im ready to become a mod
-1, I don't know who you are. If you are to have a staff vouch for you, you need to ask them if they will vouch. I haven't seen you before, and don't know enough to vouch or +1, I am sorry.
You need to get more hours and put MORE EFFORT into your application. Get to know the community. FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES. Simple as that. By the way you wrote your paragraphs, I can tell you are NOT 16 years old. -1

bubba_bubba

Staff member
FINAL VERDICT: -1
Reason: It does not seem that you are 16 years old with this work.
lie i said i have lots of experience and have owned / ran 2 servers and administrated one
no i only just got bac into gmod after about 6 months a few wees ago
Can you spell? Not to be mean or anything, but please take time to look over and proofread your application.
(There are tons of run-on sentences.)

there was an admin who bought his ran and didnt do his job correctly
"Bought his ran and didn't do his job correctly"
What?

You need to put more effort into your application.
Make it meaningful, not just some scraps slapped together.
Also, be active on the server. I have never EVER seen you before.
You need at least 40 hours to apply. You're also the newest forum member from what I see.

Righty

Legend
Staff member
Trial-Mod
-1 requirements are not met.

PillowBurger

Staff member
Failure to adhere to any of the rules will result in instantly being ignored/denied

1. Age requirement is now 14 years of age.
2. You must have 50+ hours on the server to submit an application.
3. Do not promote your staff application on the Server/TS. Doing so will result in an instant deny.
4. A paragraph is 4-5 sentences, not a run on sentence.
5.Use grammar/spelling to the best of your abilities.
With these requirements not being met I see you unfit for staff.
Do try in the future if you re-apply ;)

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.