• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

New Class

Empurror

Type (Website, In-game) - In Game
Suggestion - Add in a new class

Class Name: Mayor's Assistant
Class description: Someone to act for the mayor so the mayor isn't shot in public.
Abilities: Accept Warrants, Initate Lotteries

How will it benefit the server -
The mayor is currently highly vulnerable and cannot interact with players. This will allow a middle point to be established.
Link (if needed) -

He is saying that it’s a mayor but less important. The mayor assistant would do thy mayors job but wouldn’t die when seen in public pretty much
I’m pretty sure the mayors daughter can do that, besides, my experience with mayor shows there’s not really much to do but make laws and taunt people. So I give this a:

Again wrong. Mayors daufhter can't do that.
Well you also have to take into the fact that the mayor could literally accept warrants from inside the pd. So the only thing left is lotteries? The mayor could also do that in the pd...without leaving... And a middle point? A middle point for what? The Mayors daughter represents the mayor and goes out to talk to others, get kidnapped, and create a more role play experience for when SWAT or Police have to go save her. So again, I stay with my opinion.

Kawaii

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Well you also have to take into the fact that the mayor could literally accept warrants from inside the pd. So the only thing left is lotteries? The mayor could also do that in the pd...without leaving... And a middle point? A middle point for what? The Mayors daughter represents the mayor and goes out to talk to others, get kidnapped, and create a more role play experience for when SWAT or Police have to go save her. So again, I stay with my opinion.