• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Oi.

Bubba is a lady's man comfirmed? (Or guys man I dont judge XD)

G-Man

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This is very impressive, better than some of the people I've worked with in the film industry
I think if you slow the piece down a bit and allow a few of the notes to ring longer it would be perfect, for example if you go into the video setting and settings and set the speed to .75 it makes it a stronger piece.

One of the people I've worked for is Allen James Teague, he's a world class pianist who wrote music for movies and shows such as Dancing with the Stars.

bubba_bubba

Staff member
This is very impressive, better than some of the people I've worked with in the film industry
I think if you slow the piece down a bit and allow a few of the notes to ring longer it would be perfect, for example if you go into the video setting and settings and set the speed to .75 it makes it a stronger piece.

One of the people I've worked for is Allen James Teague, he's a world class pianist who wrote music for movies and shows such as Dancing with the Stars.
I can agree it should be slowed down. Lol this was taken a while ago before I actually perfected it.

G-Man

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I can agree it should be slowed down. Lol this was taken a while ago before I actually perfected it.
Awesome, I'd like to hear that if you have it recorded =)
Keep up the hard work

Lube!

😍😍😍
Actually really good, I would love to hear the perfected version.