• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Past Donations update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Hello!

Past donations have obviously been a big topic of discussion these past few weeks. To make it fair, people that have donated previously will receive a coupon code for 30% off any purchases. Once we've officially released, PM me or any of the other super admins with proof of prior purchases and you will get the coupon code!

ALSO,

We're launching the server with a 20% off sale.

Juan

Is there more updates to come about the donations?

Does this mean that we will not receive any prior rank or Custom Class? Also, will the coupon stack with the server launch off sale?

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Is there more updates to come about the donations?
Nope. We've decided this is the best way to approach the situation.

Orion has completely changed.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Does this mean that we will not receive any prior rank or Custom Class? Also, will the coupon stack with the server launch off sale?
Yes it will.

kinda bummed that i get a coupon code. I don't really want to sink more money ( even at half off ) to get something that isn't stable.Is there any way that i could get a small refund?

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Mainly we don't want people on the first day with custom classes and super op weapons. As of now, this is final, we may decide to do something with people that have donated before in the future.

Dad

That's an L for me. I'm way too poor and if I'm gonna have to sink more money into this server to get everything I had back, I'm not paying the equivalent of a collector's edition game.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
The prices have been revised.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Just bear with me for the time being.

Crinn

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Orion will be coming back better than ever, personally I'm excited about its launch. We got lots planned.

bro, I understand what You're trying to do, but this really fucking sucks. I've sank well over a hundred dollars into this server. I bought VIP, on its own, then bought the next step up from there, individually by itself, bought legendary on it's own, all lifetime subs, a custom class, multiple custom weapons for the custom class, and now I'm finding out it's all getting taken away. That's nearly 200 dollars. Even with a coupon code that's scamming away my money. Why would you title it a lifetime membership if I'm gonna have to pay another 100+ dollars to get it back, not to mention remake my entire custom class again. This is upsetting, and ridiculous. I genuinely feel scammed.

Hiro

bro, I understand what You're trying to do, but this really fucking sucks. I've sank well over a hundred dollars into this server. I bought VIP, on its own, then bought the next step up from there, individually by itself, bought legendary on it's own, all lifetime subs, a custom class, multiple custom weapons for the custom class, and now I'm finding out it's all getting taken away. That's nearly 200 dollars. Even with a coupon code that's scamming away my money. Why would you title it a lifetime membership if I'm gonna have to pay another 100+ dollars to get it back, not to mention remake my entire custom class again. This is upsetting, and ridiculous. I genuinely feel scammed.
A lot of other people feel that way, but it's clear Fyre and the staff team want a CLEAN start. It's generous that you can even get a coupon code for donating.

Crinn

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
We understand your frustration, but keep in mind a while back there were no plans of Orion even coming back. It was an extremely hard decision for the management team to make, and we're sorry that it's like this. Like Fyre said above just bear with us, and in the future, there is a possibility of change.

Dad

The prices have been revised.
even so, im gonna guess that legendary is at LEAST 50 dollars, and I'm gonna guess the custom model CC might have been lowered down to maybe 40 dollars. That's still 90 dollars that would have to be re-spent. Maybe for people like @Frank Castle that could be made up within a week, but I can't get that kind of money without a ton of hassle, and at that point, I don't think I'd personally be willing to actually spend any more money to re-buy what I already owned.

I understand that this is an imporant decision and all, it just might feel unfair to people like me who cannot really afford to re-buy everything. Overall though, I understand where the wipe is coming from, it just feels a bit unfair, at least for me.

A lot of other people feel that way, but it's clear Fyre and the staff team want a CLEAN start. It's generous that you can even get a coupon code for donating.
That's not generous at all. That's like buying a car right? and the dealership says, "Oh, well we are going out of business so, even though you already paid it off, I'm gonna go ahead and take that car back. Then, when the owner opens a new dealership, he says "oh you can have that car that you sank your time, and money into customizing back, but you have to buy it again. But it's ok, because I'll give you a discount so it's alright lol"

Crinn

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
even so, im gonna guess that legendary is at LEAST 50 dollars, and I'm gonna guess the custom model CC might have been lowered down to maybe 40 dollars. That's still 90 dollars that would have to be re-spent. Maybe for people like @Frank Castle that could be made up within a week, but I can't get that kind of money without a ton of hassle, and at that point, I don't think I'd personally be willing to actually spend any more money to re-buy what I already owned.

I understand that this is an imporant decision and all, it just might feel unfair to people like me who cannot really afford to re-buy everything.
Please check the donate page. All prices have been decreased an extreme amount, also on top of the coupon code you get for donating in the past, and the 20% off on Orions launch. Also, there will be no "legendary" rank anymore, all donator ranks have been reworked(The descriptions for them are still incorrect.)

Hiro

That's not generous at all. That's like buying a car right? and the dealership says, "Oh, well we are going out of business so, even though you already paid it off, I'm gonna go ahead and take that car back. Then, when the owner opens a new dealership, he says "oh you can have that car that you sank your time, and money into customizing back, but you have to buy it again. But it's ok, because I'll give you a discount so it's alright lol"
If that's how you feel, just don't buy anything when the server is launched

1569036689282.png

But not really tho, cause we can take it away any time we want to reset server progress

Status
Not open for further replies.