• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Permanent Weapons - PLEASE SUGGEST

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
Today we're going to release "Permanent Weapons" for purchase under the store page. The M4A4 Howl | AWP Dragon Lore currently are the only weapons up for grab, but please suggest some!

Anyone will buy be able to buy them as it will sort by SteamID.

Righty

Staff member
Administrator
Forum Manager
Permanent CS:GO knives would be cool.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
If I'm correct, they're working on adding back !unbox which if it's how it use to be it would provide permanent knives.
I'm not sure if we're even able to add the unbox system... We've contacted the support team and they gave us nothing.

JoKo

I'm not sure if we're even able to add the unbox system... We've contacted the support team and they gave us nothing.
Are there any other unbox plugins that are similar to the one we had? I don't know about anyone else, but I would be fine, even if a new plugin was kinda shit compared to the previous one. Also, what's the site for plugins again?

JoKo

Is there a plugin with all CS skins, that we can pick from? I'd be down with a scout sand dune

Bacon

If you did buy a permanent weapon, how would you access it? Do you have to type in a command or...?

Sorry if it says what to do in the server, I haven't been on the server since the update came out.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
If you did buy a permanent weapon, how would you access it? Do you have to type in a command or...?

Sorry if it says what to do in the server, I haven't been on the server since the update came out.
You spawn with them.

Is there a plugin with all CS skins, that we can pick from? I'd be down with a scout sand dune
No, most CSGO weapon sweps are on the steam workshop.

Are there any other unbox plugins that are similar to the one we had? I don't know about anyone else, but I would be fine, even if a new plugin was kinda shit compared to the previous one. Also, what's the site for plugins again?
Not sure on any other scripts... The website we use is gmodstore.com

Not the lightsaber I would say. Maybe lesser spiderman gun, but the lightsaber is supposed to be special for the CC. It's the big reason people buy CC's and the best part about them. (Just my opinion)
Facts.

Righty

Staff member
Administrator
Forum Manager
Lightsaber or Spider-Man gun
Ligtsabers is what makes CC unique and the Spider-Man gun is what makes donator jobs like pro thief, pro hitman etc. unique. It would be too op if its purchasable.