• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Poll - VOTE!

Which Bitminers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
- Old Bitminers

- New Bitminers

Bacon

I feel like people just need more time to adjust to the new bitminers. I personally like the new bitminers, but some people just might not be used to it yet.

G-Man

Admin
Staff member
Admin
New ones are more engaging, add to the overall gameplay, use way better models, and earn more money. Old ones just let you veg out and watch Netflix in a different tab.
I prefer the new ones, keeps people doing stuff in the game

New ones are more engaging, add to the overall gameplay, use way better models, and earn more money. Old ones just let you veg out and watch Netflix in a different tab.
^

bubba_bubba

Staff member
Ehhh, I like both, but if I went with one side, it would be the old bit miners. I don't like how you have to keep going back over and over again to refill the motor every time. I just like how you can leave it there for a certain amount of time, and collect it all later. For example, donator printers. You fully upgrade them, and you make about 100k in 5 minutes or more. You can just leave it to make money over time.

I think people just dont know how to use them, ask any staff member and they will most likely know. People are upset because you actually have to grind to make money. The point of adding the new miners was so that you could grind to earn money. Dont come to the forums uneducated and complain, if you really dont like them then I understand.

Lube!

😍😍😍
I think people just dont know how to use them, ask any staff member and they will most likely know. People are upset because you actually have to grind to make money. The point of adding the new miners was so that you could grind to earn money. Dont come to the forums uneducated and complain, if you really dont like them then I understand.
no ones complaining lol

I like the NEW ones because they make more money and they are more interactive, but they waste more money than the OLD ones.

ugh... Hello?, someone literally made a thread about it and whenever I get on I hear people saying they hate them.

True