• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Possbile eco reset - Please Read

Full reset?

• Total voters

Fyre

Administrator
Old Man
Hey Orion! So I've come up with a "biggish" idea for the server. Obviously, Orion isn't getting a consistent batch of new players like it once did so, we're essentially going to try and level the playing field - By "nerfing" all the money making methods, it gives more incentive to raid, grind, etc. Also, you can't buy everything within 3 hours of playing on the server. Please give feedback and vote!

+ Adjust all vehicles prices - More realistic

+ Nerf ALL printers/drugs/bit miners - Can't give specifics as I haven't even looked at anything yet.

+ Reset everything: Vehicles, Bank, Inventories, Wallet

(If you have any suggestions please comment down below or PM me)

Good idea nerfing money making methods, so people can't just sit on 50 million dollars.

Jermaine

Jermasian
Staff member
Admin
Forum Manager
+1 for full reset.

Bacon

I like all of this, but please, it is almost impossible to make enough money for the firetruck, so please heavily nerf the firetruck to $150,000,000 or something. Other than that, this will give incentive to start playing again.

Jermaine

Jermasian
Staff member
Admin
Forum Manager
I like all of this, but please, it is almost impossible to make enough money for the firetruck, so please heavily nerf the firetruck to $150,000,000 or something. Other than that, this will give incentive to start playing again.
+1, I put this in the suggestion tab so hopefully they do it.

jlgcuntboy11

Earphone Jack
Staff member
Admin
I wouldn’t reset vehicles, cuz I know some people who did earn the fire truck would lose it and that would be sad

Fyre

Administrator
Old Man
All the vehicle prices will be different.

Pastor

Toxic Member
At least let us keep cars, or resetting vip and regular cars, not Pd cars pls

Jermaine

Jermasian
Staff member
Admin
Forum Manager
Is it only gonna change the prices or is it going to wipe our car inventories as well?
Could be wrong, but I believe vehicle garages are being wipes aswell.

Bubba.

🌌 Looking at Stars
Staff member
Rip my golden vape and Mega vape ;-;