• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Post a list of things you want added or removed from the server.

Fyre

Administrator
Old Man
Title. Post a list of what you want added to the server, including past recommendations that we have not tried but that have been suggested, this includes anything from the radio dj jobs and more. @Cyan be around on the weekend to discuss what we will be adding if you can't then tell me the second you see this and when you can. Once I decide on what I want added we will put them in.

(REPOST)

bwh

Been waiting a damn while for DJ, we need it back!

Brazy

Ban who ever cries about the paino even if they are staff... Then add the piano back!

Pastor

Toxic Member
add dj and a parkour swep class

x00Hero

I would like to have Cyan removed from the server.

Jermaine

Jermasian
Staff member
Admin
Forum Manager
Add some of the old drug addons like meth, heroin, L$D etc. Then create a Drug Dealer and PLEASE do not add back piano unless its client side only.

EDIT: Also I know yal are working on it but Ragdolls are still broken as well with the new Guitar addon.

Zoe

A Fading No One
Add the radio Dj back, they all want it. All you need to do is put the server into the 64 bit/experimental version of gmod

Fyre

Administrator
Old Man
I'm not sure how many times I've said that ANY DJ Script won't work unless you're on the chromium branch in G-Mod. Which requires everyone on the server to have it downloaded.

Unless you can find another DJ script that doesn't use an outdated browser we can't have any DJ addon.

*EDITED TYPO*

OK, for radio, i sorta kinda maybe have a thing.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314470705

i say maybe casue to play music its complicated as fuck.

1st, find the song. (anywhere will do, youtube, soundcloud, google play, whatever)
2nd, download it (either through and converter or whatever. you need the link, like rightclick the download and copy the link.)
3rd, paste the link into the in game link thing and press play. (takes some time to load, also there is no download serverside so you should be good.)
not perfect. but the best you got for now

Edit:
You can also stream online radios, you just need to find one that has you download a .pls (you dont need to download it, you need the link, so open in a new tab and copy the link)

Edit edit:
the links should look something like
http://listen.trancebase.fm/mp3.pls
https://oeo.oeaa.cc/deb1d0d4f9f03d7b9dc5d0396d22231a/VE42vq0Sg7A ( this one is old so it doesnt download song anymore. but it will look like this one)

Last edited:

Pastor

Toxic Member
I'm not sure how many times I've said that ANY DJ Script won't work unless you're on the chromium branch in G-Mod. Which requires everyone on the server to have it downloaded.

Unless you can find another DJ script that doesn't use an outdated browser we can't have any DJ addon.

*EDITED TYPO*
add dj

Fyre

Administrator
Old Man
Yes, the new guitar will be fixed soon aswell the CSGO Unboxing.

Another Failed LARPer style class called the Cleric which is basically the LARPer equivalent of the Medic or Combat Medic

JoKo

Yo, you guys remember the Axis and Allies we had? I don't remember the rules for them, but wasn't it along the lines of, just killing the opposing members? That'd be cool with some sick nasty WW2 era guns

G-Man

Staff member
Administrator
Yo, you guys remember the Axis and Allies we had? I don't remember the rules for them, but wasn't it along the lines of, just killing the opposing members? That'd be cool with some sick nasty WW2 era guns
No.