• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Punishment

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod

Punishment

A fair organization that you can make money in, should you join and helpout. Along with proving yourself by working and donating towards the organization, it gives you more renown and trust towards the next rank of my organization.

My rules are fair and simple.
1: Respect your higher ups
2: Don't be a minge/don't complain for ranks or money.
3: Report anybody inside our organization, being disrespectful to me, with evidence.
4: You must also be active at least 2 times a week, so if I find you gone for at least 1 week, then I have the legal right to kick you.
5: Do not be intrusive, or demanding of others to join Punishment, they may make the decision on their own. You may ask if they'd like to, then tell them to contact me, or contact me yourself and I'll talk to them, but don't harass anyone for
6: Do not recruit people without my permission, unless I have given you permission to recruit and do tryouts.
7: Do not attack or raid or mug or kidnap or anything harmful towards the organizations we are allied with.
8: Do not steal, place hits, or do anything harmful towards your fellow Organization members. They are friends, not foes.
9: If you become a cop, for whatever reason. Please inform your fellow organization members whenever you are on with another. This will help keep everyone a bit more clear, so we don't have awkward situations of a cop trying to storm in on their organization member.
10: Do not complain about your salary, this is free money for being apart of my organization.
11: Do not lie to your fellow organization members.

Simple Points:
- Earn your share, don't expect free goodies.
- Money in the bank goes towards payments, and other helpful things towards the organization.
- If you donate any money into the organization try and let me know; a quick message on the forums. I will keep track of it.
- You can acquire a custom rank name, however all the rank permissions you had previously will be the same, and will go up as you prove yourself. For example: you are currently Risen From The Dead, and buy yourself a rank name, you will have the rank name and all current permissions of Risen From The Dead, until you rank up.
- Custom Rank Names cost 3 million, and must be given directly to me, Frank Castle, in-game. If you can`t cover 3 million, but still really want a name, send me your offer.
- If you wish to donate guns towards our organization, save it for when we are not a Custom Class, or someone in the organization needs an extra gun. Personally, I have 20+ guns on my CC, so I do not need guns then, but when I am Swat Leader or other government, weapons are nice to have. So that is when I recommend donating/sharing weapons.

Ranks from highest to lowest:
Owner/The Punisher: Frank Castle

2nd In Command: Tails

Revenge Tenements: Mario

Heart Writhin: Vacant

Vengeful: Vacant

Greenhorn: Naruto

Risen From The Dead: Tblazzer, Bubba, Zoe, Muffin, Da Wallace, Dumbledank, Spluffin

Punished:

Allies:

Pro-Gnome Movement

Yoyok

Enemies:

Blacklisted:

If you want to be apart of Punishment try to contact me in-game/on the forums if not in-game. As of now I will have a format, and a small tryout to see if I find you worthy. Small tasks/tests that may seem irrelevant but will prove a bit more to me whether you are worthy or not.
The amount of effort you put in, will be the first to show how much you desire to join Punishment. You can apply in the comments here, or by sending it to me directly in a private message on forums. It is preferred as a private message on forums, but either way will work.

Format For Applying:

Name:

Reason you want to join:

What you can offer to Punishment

Your hours on the server:

The days and time you are usually present on Orion:

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason:

Extra Notes:

When you donate money, if you send me how much you did with this format it`ll make things a little easier to keep track of, if not that is ok.

Money Donated Report Format:

Name:

Rank in Punishment:

Amount recently donated:

Extra Notes:

Jobs you can do to help the Organization out, and acquire renown/reputation to rank up.

- Offer services in name of Punishment
- Do your money making schemes: meth, weed, printers/bitminers and put some of the money towards Punishment.
- Become police and serve me, if I am ever mayor, in the name of Punishment.
- Ask a person if they would like to join, if they say no then don't bother them about it anymore. If they say yes, then contact me or get them to contact me.
- Base together, as fellow Punishment members, and work to make a little bit of money towards Punishment.

I will be trying to implement a salary system for my organization. It will be a certain amount daily, for each rank. To claim your salary for each day, you must provide me with proof that you were on. Say you were on monday, tuesday, wednesday and it's thursday. To collect the salary from me, for each day you were on, i need a screenshot of proof that it you were on those days. Verbal confirmation from others will not work, for bias could be implemented. I will pay those who are online with me at the time, and provide you with your salary. I will not take someone's word.

Remember Salary is daily, once per day. It does stack, so if you didn't get your salary on Monday, cause i wasn't on or you weren't, you can still claim that the next day we meet. Just I need proof you were on that day.
Salary Rates are subject to change, as I see fit.

Salary Rates:

2nd In Command: 250k per day
Revenge Tenements: 120k per day
Heart Writhin: 100k Per day
Vengeful: 90k per day
Greenhorn: 60k Per day
Risen From The Dead: 45k per day
Punished: 0$ per day.

Remember to provide proof of days you were on, if I was not on that day to give you the money. And if you try to lie to me about a day you weren't on, or if I had already paid you, but trick me into paying you again, you will be demoted/possibly removed from the organization.

PUNISHMENT FOR BREAKING SERVER/ORGANIZATION RULES:
If you have not been kicked immediately, or banned for the server rules broken, and you have not been removed from the group. You will have your rank stripped and you will be under probation. You will be branded with the Punished rank, which is the lowest of low. You are not removed, but you are on a very fine line. One wrong word, or rule bent and you will be gone. You will receive no salary for a set amount of time, based on how long you are Punished. If you have a custom title, that will also be stripped. You either must wait out a set time to gain your custom title back, or pay a set bail.

If you are removed from the group and black listed. There will be a major fine on your head. You will be forced to pay this set fine if you even want to apply to Punishment again. The fine for your blacklisting will be next to your name, so you and everyone will know what you owe to be relieved from the black list.

If anyone has any questions contact me here, or in-game if you see me.

Actions Aiding Our Allies

For those who are allied to Punishment, we shall work with them, not against them. If there is a certain person in an allied group you do not like, come talk to me, and we will figure things out. I will personally reward you though for helping out our allies, just as I would for damaging our enemies. There are a couple different things I will reward you for, should you wish to help our allies, and make cash at the same time.

Assist in base protection (40k/10minutes) (Follow what they say)

Counter a raid against an ally (20k for the counter, if successful)

Assist in money making (meth, weed, etc) (40k/10 minutes + anything they share if any)

Assist an ally in a raid (10k for the initial assist advert + 2k for every person you kill)​

Actions Against Our Enemies

As some of you Punishment members may have noticed, we have been acquire a few enemies. This is not bad, it means we are active in the world, and we have some competition. Our goal, as Punishment, is to punish our enemies, and bring our justice to the world. If you act against our enemies in a way to hurt them, this can benefit you greatly. I am being trust worthy with this for now, so do not try to abuse this or lie to me, otherwise there will be consequences.

Raid an enemies base + Killing enemies: 20k for the initial raid + 4k for every enemy you kill = Payment.

Kidnap an enemy: 50K

Mug an enemy: The money they give you + an additional 10K.

Killing an enemy for either self defense, or warning them: 4K.

Stealing from an enemy: The item/money + an additional 10k to match.

Countering the enemy: 5K.

WHEN APPLYING AND IF I ACCEPT YOU FOR TRYOUTS, BE PREPARED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR DO SOME TESTS. YOU GET THREE STRIKES. MESS UP OR TAKE TOO LONG THREE OR MORE TIMES, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT 1 DAY TO REAPPLY.

That's right guys, Punishment is back in business, and once again shall rise to the top of all organizations. We will crush those who stand against, and give our lives to defend our allies.

Last edited:

Tails

Event Manager
Staff member
Head Admin
Name: Tails

Reason you want to join: I would like to be apart of this org to just have fun and do lots of things that may change

What you can offer to Punishment: Help and friendly advice to people that need it mostly. I will also give my services for anything that needs to be taken care of. Money can also be given or handed out by me just as a nice thing to do or if someone needs the money as well.

Your hours on the server: 825 Hours

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: Sometimes everyday depending if I'm not busy with schoolwork or other real life stuff.

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: Nope

Extra Notes: I love this community :)

Mario

Staff member
Can me and Tails get our ranks back?

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
I believe that could be done, just need both of u guys to get on.

tblazzzer

Name: Tblazzzer
Reason you want to join: I would like to be apart of this org to just have fun and do lots of things that may change

What you can offer to Punishment: Help and friendly advice to people that need it mostly. I will also give my services for anything that needs to be taken care of. Money can also be given or handed out by me just as a nice thing to do or if someone needs the money as well.

Your hours on the server: 588 Hours

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: Sometimes everyday depending if I'm not busy with schoolwork or other real life stuff.

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: YES rdm,memes, and Ltap but was unbanned after appeal.

bubba_bubba

Staff member
Name: Bubba, Bubba The Overwatch

Reason you want to join: I want to join an org that has a great meaning. I also want to join an active and alive org.

What you can offer to Punishment: I can provide service to others by giving advice, allowing others to base with me, and donating money. I am kind and will not hesitate to help someone out with something.

Your hours on the server: 400+

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: Most weekdays and weekends. I will try to let you know when I am not going to be on.

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: Jailed multiple times in the past for being a minge, banned once for LDR. I have improved my attitude, which allowed me to become t-mod. I'm being completely honest.

Extra Notes: I believe Punishment is a great organisation. I will be active to the best of my ability, and will help out in any way I can.

Lol I also believe Alt-Walking in game is important. To show maturity and focus.

Last edited:

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Name: Tblazzzer

Your hours on the server: 588 Hours

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: YES rdm,memes, and Ltap but was unbanned after appeal.

Accepted, Welcome to Punishment

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Name: Bubba, Bubba The Overwatch

Reason you want to join: I want to join an org that has a great meaning. I also want to join an active and alive org.

What you can offer to Punishment: I can provide service to others by giving advice, allowing others to base with me, and donating money. I am kind and will not hesitate to help someone out with something.

Your hours on the server: 400+

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: Most weekdays and weekends. I will try to let you know when I am not going to be on.

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: Jailed multiple times in the past for being a minge, banned once for LDR. I have improved my attitude, which allowed me to become t-mod. I'm being completely honest.

Extra Notes: I believe Punishment is a great organisation. I will be active to the best of my ability, and will help out in any way I can.

Lol I also believe Alt-Walking in game is important. To show maturity and focus.
Accepted, Next time we are on together, we will go through your training.

Tomo

Name: Tomo

Reason you want to join: Need something to do.

What you can offer to Punishment: I am not super active, but I can help in raids and I'm generally friendly towards most players.

Your hours on the server: ~500+?

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: Really anytime as long as I'm bored.

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: Banned: Mass RDM. Jailed: All of the basic stuff.

Extra Notes: skateboard P.

Naruto Uchiha

Staff member
Name: Naruto Uchiha

Reason you want to join: I am very skilled with both ninjustu and taijutsu, I feel that I am worthy of joing an elite squad in order to bring back Susuke and be the Hokage Of The Hidden Leaf Village. I believe my skills will become futher with my chakra and physicsical skills if I were to join this organization and to bring peace to the Orion server.

What you can offer to Punishment: I can offer intel from enemies lines from using my transformation justu. I am a very skilled fighter that can either protect my comrades during a war or can go on S-rank mission (Secret Mission) on your order sir!

Your hours on the server: 4w, 2d, 22h, 43m, 57s

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: On weekend in your time zone I will be on at 7am. After school in your time 12am

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: Only kicked for AFK.

Last edited:

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Name: Tomo

Reason you want to join: Need something to do.

What you can offer to Punishment: I am not super active, but I can help in raids and I'm generally friendly towards most players.

Your hours on the server: ~500+?

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: Really anytime as long as I'm bored.

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: Banned: Mass RDM. Jailed: All of the basic stuff.

Extra Notes: skateboard P.
Try get a little more active, like at least once every 2 days, until then I will have to say DENIED for now, sorry.

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Name: Naruto Uchiha

Reason you want to join: I am very skilled with both ninjustu and taijutsu, I feel that I am worthy of joing an elite squad in order to bring back Susuke and be the Hokage Of The Hidden Leaf Village. I believe my skills will become futher with my chakra and physicsical skills if I were to join this organization and to bring peace to the Orion server.

What you can offer to Punishment: I can offer intel from enemies lines from using my transformation justu. I am a very skilled fighter that can either protect my comrades during a war or can go on S-rank mission (Secret Mission) on your order sir!

Your hours on the server: 4w, 2d, 22h, 43m, 57s

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: On weekend in your time zone I will be on at 7am. After school in your time 12am

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: Only kicked for AFK.
Accepted, next time we are on together we will go through your training.

Bacon

Is there a format for being an ally? Or do I just request to be an ally?
Either way, I would like to ally the Pro-Gnome Movement with Punishment.

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Is there a format for being an ally? Or do I just request to be an ally?
Either way, I would like to ally the Pro-Gnome Movement with Punishment.
I have no specific format, however I would just like a general description of who is in your organization, and how can either organizations benefit from allying with the other.

Bacon

I have no specific format, however I would just like a general description of who is in your organization, and how can either organizations benefit from allying with the other.
Currently, in the actual organization, it is just me, but I haven't done much recruiting/just got back from my break from Orion. Some people have been wanting to join in the past, so I will have to speak to them about joining. As for the services, Pro-Gnome Movement can provide a large variety of services that is requested by Punishment. The only thing I request in return is justice and equality for Gnomes.

Last edited:

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Currently, in the actual organization, it is just me, but I haven't done much recruiting/just got back from my break from Orion. Some people have been wanting to join in the past, so I will have to speak to them about joining. As for the services, Pro-Gnome Movement can provide a large variety of services that is requested by Punishment.
For now I shall say ACCEPTED we shall see how allying works out for the both of us. And hopefully lives out well for both sides. Take note, if someone is in your org an enemy to punishment I will come to discuss terms about the alliance. If needed termination of the alliance will happen, but I do hope it can stay safe between us. And with fair warning, lash out against us, or hurt one of my members, and I will personally hunt everyone in your organization down.

Bacon

For now I shall say ACCEPTED we shall see how allying works out for the both of us. And hopefully lives out well for both sides. Take note, if someone is in your org an enemy to punishment I will come to discuss terms about the alliance. If needed termination of the alliance will happen, but I do hope it can stay safe between us. And with fair warning, lash out against us, or hurt one of my members, and I will personally hunt everyone in your organization down.
I heed your warning, the Pro-Gnome Movement hopes that this will be a long, prosperous relationship with Punished.

Hiro

Name: Hiro

Reason you want to join: ooga booga

What you can offer to Punishment: ooga booga

Your hours on the server: 390+

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: depends on how I feel

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: jailed cuz I slip up sometimes, kicked cuz I asked to be, and banned twitce, once by accident and another cuz I made a bad joke

Extra Notes: ooga booga

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Name: Hiro

Reason you want to join: ooga booga

What you can offer to Punishment: ooga booga

Your hours on the server: 390+

The days and time you are usually present on Orion: depends on how I feel

Have you ever been Jailed, Kicked, or Banned on Orion, if so for what reason: jailed cuz I slip up sometimes, kicked cuz I asked to be, and banned twitce, once by accident and another cuz I made a bad joke

Extra Notes: ooga booga
Denied, be a little more serious in your application. Ooga Booga will not get you into this organization, and if it is for some reason a trait, it is nothing beneficial. Wait a day at least before re-applying please.