• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Resignation

Flaccid

Well guys you should have probably seen this coming, but it's true I'm quitting after the stuff with my back I really felt disconnected with the server and some may call me a snowflake for this @SMXYderpturtle but i'm pretty done with the toxic environment being a T-mod we have no gag and if we jump the gun everyone jumps on us even though we can't follow the punishments that YOU guys gave us. I'll still be around every so often but I don't know if i want to be on as a Trial mod.
Now for the acknowledgements seeing as though I may not be on for a while lol.

Albino
I don't know you outside of the forums but hi you're awesome

Fyre
Hey thanks for the chance being a trial mod you're doing a great job keep up the good work!

Bong
You're funny I like you

Tails
I love ya bud you make the server so much better always so nice to me thank you

Frank
My first experience with you was really annoying but after that I found out you're pretty cool even if sometimes you creep me out

Coarl
I love you, your tummy, and your fluffy ears

Mario
Hey my first few interactions with you made me feel like you were an ass, but you're actually a really cool guy thank you for helping the server you do a lot of work that I feel like people don't acknowledge because they think you're just being rude when you really are just trying to get your point acrossed.

Yee
You're a really awesome guy i wish i had talked to you more

Wanderer
I love you dad i'm sorry to tarnish the family name

Hobosexual
Honestly i love you first time i met you RPing the dogs i love you so much

Korrasami
Okay sorry for calling you out but here we go. Good friend, but when it was my first week on you had told me to leave orion and not come back and join your server and you'd make me a senior admin and kept telling how gay orion was trying to get me to quit even though i had already spent money on this server so for that fuck you because as you've been trial mod you did a 180 trying to be this big kiss ass to get higher and higher that shit pisses me off i hope calling you out will make you think about yourself a little.

Mochi
I love basing with you you're awesome

Lube
You were so nice to me while my back was hurting you are so nice and i hope to meet you irl some time see if you can teach me how to surf

Squeeky
I love you old man

OOFISOFT
Love you son

Winterlily
I guess my contract is up sorry

Pyro shark
Fuck you

Criminal
Fuck you

Empurror
Why does everyone hate you?

Erika Morgan
You're pretty annoying

G-Man
You're awesome

[CENTER said:
Korrasami
Okay sorry for calling you out but here we go. Good friend, but when it was my first week on you had told me to leave orion and not come back and join your server and you'd make me a senior admin and kept telling how gay orion was trying to get me to quit even though i had already spent money on this server so for that fuck you because as you've been trial mod you did a 180 trying to be this big kiss ass to get higher and higher that shit pisses me off i hope calling you out will make you think about yourself a little.
[/CENTER]
Y i k e s

Hobosexual

Staff member
Hey man sad to see you go. We had some great times. Come back when you can imma fucking miss you. You were both a great and friendly staff.

jlgcuntboy11

Earphone Jack
Staff member
Senior Mod
Move this to staff management.
Someone is resigning and he mentioned you, and this is all you say? I’m going to remember this.

Thank you for being staff flaccid!!! You were an amazing staff and I feel you could’ve proved ur better then most T-mods, I wasn’t on much, but you were an amazing staff member! Hope too see you on the server more often even if it’s just as a user. Good luck on ur life after staff!!

richy

💲
Staff member
ehm @Korrasami ???
"Okay sorry for calling you out but here we go. Good friend, but when it was my first week on you had told me to leave orion and not come back and join your server and you'd make me a senior admin and kept telling how gay orion was trying to get me to quit even though i had already spent money on this server so for that fuck you because as you've been trial mod you did a 180 trying to be this big kiss ass to get higher and higher that shit pisses me off i hope calling you out will make you think about yourself a little."

Empurror

Also, @jlgdogboy11 I wanted it moved. I am still writing a response. I didn't even bother looking for my name. Thanks flaccid. I have been sick for the past couple of days and have been taking finals. This made my day. :) Come back soon. YOu were always a better guy then me. Also I still have no reason why people hate me that much.

Tails

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin
Hey, sad to see you go man. It's been awesome working with you and hope life keeps treating you well. Come back and see us sometime later. Good Luck with Everything!! :D <3

Lube!

Stoner Fag
Staff member
Well guys you should have probably seen this coming, but it's true I'm quitting after the stuff with my back I really felt disconnected with the server and some may call me a snowflake for this @SMXYderpturtle but i'm pretty done with the toxic environment being a T-mod we have no gag and if we jump the gun everyone jumps on us even though we can't follow the punishments that YOU guys gave us. I'll still be around every so often but I don't know if i want to be on as a Trial mod.

Albino

Fyre
Hey thanks for the chance being a trial mod you're doing a great job keep up the good work!

Bong
You're funny I like you

Tails

Frank
My first experience with you was really annoying but after that I found out you're pretty cool even if sometimes you creep me out

Coarl

Mario
Hey my first few interactions with you made me feel like you were an ass, but you're actually a really cool guy thank you for helping the server you do a lot of work that I feel like people don't acknowledge because they think you're just being rude when you really are just trying to get your point acrossed.

Yee

Wanderer

Hobosexual

Korrasami

Mochi

Lube
You were so nice to me while my back was hurting you are so nice and i hope to meet you irl some time see if you can teach me how to surf

Squeeky
I love you old man

OOFISOFT
Love you son

Winterlily

Pyro shark
Fuck you

Criminal
Fuck you

Empurror

Erika Morgan
You're pretty annoying

G-Man
You're awesome

bruh... im gonna miss you you were chill as fuck. And who knows, if i ever go pro for sure.

SMXYderpturtle

Staff member

Albino

Fyre

Bong
You're funny I like you

Tails

Frank

Coarl

Mario

Yee

Wanderer

Hobosexual

Korrasami

Mochi

Lube

Squeeky
I love you old man

OOFISOFT
Love you son

Winterlily

Pyro shark
Fuck you

Criminal
Fuck you

Empurror

Erika Morgan
You're pretty annoying

G-Man
You're awesome

I’m only responding because you make me sound like I was calling you a snowflake because of your back.. nope just because I of what I said before.. besides that though.. I wasn’t being malicious, just giving advice and helping you realize how real life was.. I once was a tmod and so was everybody else , if I couldn’t gag then I called a mod or higher to do it for me or I would just warn multiple times then kick.. anyways I genuinely believed you could’ve be a good staff and wish you the best of luck.. remeber I was one of the people who told you to apply :( . - SMXY