• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Situation on CCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Starting from today I am going to be doing CCs again.

The CCs Sub-Forum has been locked and will stay locked until I finish up the backlogged CCs that are still incomplete.

I will do them as many times as I can each week.

If there are any questions or concerns pleas ask them below.

Please don't post anything unrelated to this thread.

Albino707

The Prophet
Administrator
Old Man
Do them twice a week, like I mentioned. Tuesday or Wednesday and Friday or Saturday respectively. Covers weekends so people can enjoy their classes on the weekends and then the Tuesday would cover the mid-week players.

Albino707

The Prophet
Administrator
Old Man
Too much inconsistency when it came to the frequency he did CCs, when mistakes happened it would also take him sometime to fix the mistakes. I am retired and complaints started reaching to me, which shouldn't be happening. Cyan has done CCs in the past, and so as long as he keeps to a consistent schedule and does edits, CCs, and fixes in a timely manner there is no issue with the change. People donate and deserve for their donations to be answered in a well timed manner, as all of the users donations help fuel the server and keep it afloat.

Going back into hibernation now, goodbye.

Allen Allen IV

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Too much inconsistency when it came to the frequency he did CCs, when mistakes happened it would also take him sometime to fix the mistakes. I am retired and complaints started reaching to me, which shouldn't be happening. Cyan has done CCs in the past, and so as long as he keeps to a consistent schedule and does edits, CCs, and fixes in a timely manner there is no issue with the change. People donate and deserve for their donations to be answered in a well timed manner, as all of the users donations help fuel the server and keep it afloat.

Going back into hibernation now, goodbye.
ok, thanks for the reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.