• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

So here I stand

Albino707

The Prophet
Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
As many have noticed, it seems like I am not standing here alone (with Cyan lingering in the background) and with that means that I have to get off my ass and start to work. Fyre and Tails have been a blessing for me to have on this server. Fyre was my protege, my kid, I watched him grow throughout his time on the server and he has grown just as I would have liked, I wish both him and Tails the best.

Though even I was caught by surprise by this, I can’t let myself get to wrapped up in it since if I do it’ll just hold me back from contiuning the server on. As many have noticed, we are in a rut, and I will do my best to bring the players back into out community. I cannot promise I can do it on my own, though I’ll try as much as time permits.

I do have an announcement, as of this upcoming Saturday we will be announcing a new server (Don’t worry DarkRP will still be up) but this server will be ran by @Striker @Mario and @Righty. We won’t announce just yet what the server will be, but it will be gmod related.

Let’s continue to have fun, okay? :)

Albino707

The Prophet
Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
Don’t think NFO could host that, + that requires a LOT of work which we don’t have the man power for. I personally would LOVE to be able to run a GTA 5 RP server. But at the moment we can’t

Frank Castle

The Punisher
Staff member
Senior Mod
I believe we can do this Albino. How many times have you come to stand alone, and we've brought Orion back. It is possible things could fall, but I think it's truly possible to bring it back. That's something I hope for. I've seen this server go through so much, and have been here for a long time. Not quite as long as you, but it still ways heavy on me, in a good way.

Albino707

The Prophet
Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
I believe we can do this Albino. How many times have you come to stand alone, and we've brought Orion back. It is possible things could fall, but I think it's truly possible to bring it back. That's something I hope for. I've seen this server go through so much, and have been here for a long time. Not quite as long as you, but it still ways heavy on me, in a good way.
We’ll manage ~.0 I can’t let the server go just yet. Got a few more goals I set for myself a long time ago I want to see through. Haven’t gotten there yet

Albino707

The Prophet
Staff member
Administrator
Old Man
We really got jebaited :(
You think I’d trust righty Mario and striker with a big thing like that right now? Hell that would be a hard enough project for me XD. o_O it can come in the future depending on if we can breath life back into our community

Juan

I can dev a GTA FiveM sever in some ways.

Tails

Friendly Player
Old Man
Excited to hear what's coming in.

Zoe

A Fading No One
I am excited to see where this community goes and I will be here till the end :3

Bubba.

🌌 Looking at Stars
Staff member
Lets do this.
I'm not planning to resign anytime soon so, I'll be there to help.
@Zoe I gotchu
Now I know that Orion really needs more help. We have lost 3 of our higher-ups and will need some more support.

Last edited:

Tomo

o_o
Staff member
Its another rust server bet

PillowBurger

Pillow-Sama
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
As many have noticed, it seems like I am not standing here alone (with Cyan lingering in the background) and with that means that I have to get off my ass and start to work. Fyre and Tails have been a blessing for me to have on this server. Fyre was my protege, my kid, I watched him grow throughout his time on the server and he has grown just as I would have liked, I wish both him and Tails the best.

Though even I was caught by surprise by this, I can’t let myself get to wrapped up in it since if I do it’ll just hold me back from contiuning the server on. As many have noticed, we are in a rut, and I will do my best to bring the players back into out community. I cannot promise I can do it on my own, though I’ll try as much as time permits.

I do have an announcement, as of this upcoming Saturday we will be announcing a new server (Don’t worry DarkRP will still be up) but this server will be ran by @Striker @Mario and @Righty. We won’t announce just yet what the server will be, but it will be gmod related.

Let’s continue to have fun, okay? :)
I’ll be here so please go and use me for any problem you got. Think of this as chess where the staff team are loyal pawns (Hope that isn’t interpreted in a bad way)