• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Tanky's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanky

IGN: Tanky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115349033

Banned By: Cyan

Reason: IDK, you tell me by Cyan. Also I was banned by someone (I do not know who exactly) else for advertising a server I don't even play.

Duration: Forever...

Why I feel I Should Be Unbanned: I did the thing I did for fun and it got a bit out of hands. Me and some others rioted that Crin was still mod on Orion (If you knew what he/she did) and just spouted random nonsense in the /ooc chat. I am sorry for all of that, I truly am. If you know me, If I break a rule and get punished, It is stuck in the back of my head and I really just needed to make this post because I truly am sorry and if you unban me I guarantee that I will stay loyal to the rules.

Edited because of Lunar's reply, me and others were banned for kicking Cyan and Crin out of our discord and banned us permanently on Orion. The thing that went "Out of hands" was when Livid and other s were making a server, Crin gave us a plugin, but the plugin had a backdoor in it that gave him superadmin. Crin destroyed the ranking systems, our current plugins, and almost the whole server. We had to buy back plugins and crap because of it. Cyan said it was necessary since we "Stole their staff" even though they can just join the Orion server whenever they want. So when we kicked Cyan a little bit after the Crin incident, he banned me and others on Orion, but not the staff so Livid/Wonder, Kierz and other staff can still join back. This was a stupid reason to get banned.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited:

Mr. Lube (Grizzly)

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
+/- I want to hear from cyan or someone on during the time of this ban, but from what you said apologies dont matter if its a big mistake. Not deciding your fate at all but I just want to know what really happened with possible screenshots or proof. Until then I stand neutral.

Lunar

This was back almost 1-2 years ago back when I was staff, Tanky and others ended up getting banned because they kicked cyan off of their discord, though I played a part in this as Cyan told me to give him their steam ids, and I listened due to him being a higher rank and I had respected Cyan as the Dev and as a person and I saw that they all received permabans, some deserved, some did not. +/-

Skatro

Senior-Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
This was back almost 1-2 years ago back when I was staff, Tanky and others ended up getting banned because they kicked cyan off of their discord, though I played a part in this as Cyan told me to give him their steam ids, and I listened due to him being a higher rank and I had respected Cyan as the Dev and as a person and I saw that they all received permabans, some deserved, some did not. +/-
If the only reason is kicking him off their discord server then i dont see a reason to keep them banned but i have a feeling that there is more so i want to see cyans side

Tanky

If the only reason is kicking him off their discord server then i dont see a reason to keep them banned but i have a feeling that there is more so i want to see cyans side
Some of them deserved it, like one of them dissed and /ooc spammed the "n" word. But I was just banned for that and advertising some random TTT server on accident.

Tanky

I also want to mention @Kawaii my other ban appeal was moved to denied with no actual say. There was no Denied/Accepted post on it, it was just moved when you said you were going to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.