• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Unban Me Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: GoldFishyy

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:196509294

Banned By: Misguided Penguin

Reason: RDM in sit

Duration: 2 Weeks

Why I feel I Should Be Unbanned:
When i entered the sit, which was in my own home, I killed the person that was raiding my base. I did not know that this was a sit about me or that it was even a sit because i was not teleported, i just walked into my base with them raiding me. After i killed him i was banned for rdm in sit for 2 weeks. I think that this punishment is unfair because i got no warning or questioning. I just got an instant ban.

When someone called a sit @Alucard and I went to him, we tried to find out if you had a fading door or if it was prop block you stood there while alucard and I tried to find the fading doors sweet spot and 2-3 minutes after we brought you you shot the raider and only the raider then stopped shooting. We told you when we brought you and after you shot him that it was a sit and your response was "He was in my base"

Kdude

When someone called a sit @Alucard and I went to him, we tried to find out if you had a fading door or if it was prop block you stood there while alucard and I tried to find the fading doors sweet spot and 2-3 minutes after we brought you you shot the raider and only the raider then stopped shooting. We told you when we brought you and after you shot him that it was a sit and your response was "He was in my base"

Tomo

-1, From what I read he knew that the guy was raiding. :/

@Misguided Penguin First of all, you did not bring me. Secondly, as soon as i opened the door i killed the raiders, as i did not know you were in a sit.

Also i stopped shooting because i got killed.

Door was to my right and you were to the left when you got shot.
Misguided, can you please explain everything properly rather than adding on things? Plus I see that one of you has to be lying since Misguided claims that you were brought, but you claim that you went to your base without being brought. Proving this fact will show who is telling the truth, and it should be a top priority right now. Also another curious question arises, who killed You, gold, in that sit?

Misguided, can you please explain everything properly rather than adding on things? Plus I see that one of you has to be lying since Misguided claims that you were brought, but you claim that you went to your base without being brought. Proving this fact will show who is telling the truth, and it should be a top priority right now. Also another curious question arises, who killed You, gold, in that sit?
Another raider.

Status
Not open for further replies.