• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Unfortunate Son - Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchonCore

The Lord
Staff member
IGN: Unfortunate Son

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50738335

Banned By: @Naruto Uchiha

Reason: MASS RDM

Duration: 4 weeks (19 days left)

Why I feel I Should Be Unbanned: I cannot recall mass RDMing or doing anything in that nature. I do not have any knowledge of when I had violated a rule. I do not have the knowledge about why I was banned.

Last edited:

Naruto Uchiha

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Im not really sure who you are. You said its been 9days since I banned you, Why didn't you appeal earlier, Can you tell me what happend from the start. And why is Archon doing a ban appeal for you?

Naruto Uchiha

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
If you can Im willing to talk to you in TS to hear the story

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
What??

IGN: Unfortunate Son

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50738335

Banned By: @Naruto Uchiha

Reason: MASS RDM

Duration: 4 weeks (19 days left)

Why I feel I Should Be Unbanned: I cannot recall mass RDMing or doing anything in that nature. I do not have any knowledge of when I had violated a rule. I do not have the knowledge about why I was banned.
Wait are you Archon? or are you doing it for him?

Why are you doing it for him? Is he your friend or something? If so, please tell him to make a forum account, because I don't think you're supposed to make ban appeals for other people lmao.

ArchonCore

The Lord
Staff member
Not my friend, he needed assistance on the forums. Held a call on discord after he needed help in the support channel. He couldn’t post so I did it for him. I told him to keep track of the thread and told him to reply to any questions. He does have a forum account.

Lube!

Professional Kook
Staff member
Senior Mod
Not my friend, he needed assistance on the forums. Held a call on discord after he needed help in the support channel. He couldn’t post so I did it for him. I told him to keep track of the thread and told him to reply to any questions. He does have a forum account.
@Naruto Uchiha explain please

Naruto Uchiha

Trial-Mod
Staff member
Trial-Mod
Im not sure who this guy is, I have no details about this person what so ever, Im sure this can be someone who did a mass RDM and wants to be unban, I dont ban people for no reason. +/-
Edit: How am I post to know a person I banned 9days ago with out details, (where you in a admin sit?) (What did I say to you?)

Last edited:
He does have a forum account.
He should've just posted it or talked to one of the higher ups. It shouldn't be your responsibility to make an appeal for someone else. If they really wanted to get unbanned, he would've done anything to get in touch with the higher ups and etc. I find this to be really dumb for you to do it for him, so -1.

He should've just posted it or talked to one of the higher ups. It shouldn't be your responsibility to make an appeal for someone else. If they really wanted to get unbanned, he would've done anything to get in touch with the higher ups and etc. I find this to be really dumb for you to do it for him, so -1.
Just because he couldn't post it doesn't give you the right to -1 this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.