• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

what has been up with the boy lube

Lube!

Professional Kook
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hello, it has been awhile since I've had very mixed activity recently not just in the server but in life. And yes I'm depressed! But what? how is lube depressed? I don't really know but it has been killing me for awhile now since I've not been able to enjoy alot of things and have been smoking like crazy which I think is the cause for it. I've been abusing weed like crazy and even mixing it with other drugs to make myself "feel good". but now I'm gonna make a change in my life, I'm gonna quit this shit and I'm gonna go back to my old self and enjoy my life like it's supposed to be enjoyed. I just wanna let you guys know because some people have been wondering what is wrong with me since I've been quiet and kinda sounding like I'm a different person. I just want this all to be over and no, I'm not resigning and will be on tonight because you guys are my friends and I love you guys as much as my friends in real life and honestly lately you guys have been better. I have just lost myself this past week doing stupid shit, going to party's, doing drugs, messing with girls and this is also advice to the grommies on this server, don't fuck up like I did because it really sucks it does because I feel like I have no value but I realized I do and that was when I was chilling with you guys and staffing every day. I'm going to be back better then ever. thank you guys again for being there for me when I need you too. (ps sorry if this is typed well or I repeat words frequently, I've not been in the right mind for awhile)

Lube!

Professional Kook
Staff member
Senior Mod
We love you lube. I am here for you just pm me :D.
thanks man, appreciate it I should be fine for now just withdraws from shit making me feel shitty (not weed, I don't really wanna go into what I was doing)

Empurror

It is kind of ironic. but people subscribe drugs to counter drugs. Drugs to counter depression. Sometimes certain drugs are actually necessary. Don't only listen to friends. Actually go to a proffesional and get some help. I'm not being cruel or saying anything mean, but seriously. People are paid to help you.

Lube!

Professional Kook
Staff member
Senior Mod
It is kind of ironic. but people subscribe drugs to counter drugs. Drugs to counter depression. Sometimes certain drugs are actually necessary. Don't only listen to friends. Actually go to a proffesional and get some help. I'm not being cruel or saying anything mean, but seriously. People are paid to help you.
nah, I'm only going to use edible weed like I have and have tried pills in the past and they made it worse. though I have never been diagnosed, bipolar was always a big thing that was brought up. (I doubt I have it since I wasn't like this as a kid) yoga, surfing, and surrounding yourself with friends and family are the only cure and being positive.

nah, I'm only going to use edible weed like I have and have tried pills in the past and they made it worse. though I have never been diagnosed, bipolar was always a big thing that was brought up. (I doubt I have it since I wasn't like this as a kid) yoga, surfing, and surrounding yourself with friends and family are the only cure and being positive.
Hell yea. Litterally one of the best things I’ve heard from a person.

Empurror

And you are only 15 and you are doing drugs and smoking? You will die soon if you don't stop.

Yee

Don't worry Lube i'm always here man I deal with some of the same things.

Lube!

Professional Kook
Staff member
Senior Mod
And you are only 15 and you are doing drugs and smoking? You will die soon if you don't stop.
haha weed can't kill you but others can, don't worry I'm off other shit.